Rochelle Karr Private Chef Dinner
Time & Location
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1. Your class is June 15th from 6-8pm with a final head count of 15 people, 11 adults ($100 each) and 4 children ($60 each). Pricing includes private in home chef to prepare your dinner, her sous chef, and a server to take care of guests and clean up. Rentals are $10 per person and includes: linens, plates, flatware, glassware, wine glasses, linen napkins and placemats. Please let me know if you need to rent tables and chairs.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1-2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your class.
5. Please let me know what major appliances you carry in your home, so I can make sure to bring any necessary items with me. Also please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. If you are late for some reason, the class does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. The food cost will be due the day of your event, and is only the for the menu items chosen, all of which you keep.
9. Gratuities are appreciated should you choose to, not required.
I look forward to cooking with you and your family! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla