Mon, Jun 06|
THE HOOD KITCHEN
Home Depot Iron Chef Teambuilding | Nicole Fudge
Up to 16 guests
Time & Location
Jun 06, 6:00 PM PDT – Jun 07, 9:00 PM PDT
THE HOOD KITCHEN, 350 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the Event
- 2.5-3 hour team building cooking class for 16 GUESTS
- Menu undecided. Prime seafood and meats will cost extra per person based on market value food costs only.
- Pricing starts at $4000 minimum.
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1.Your event is on December 17th from 4:00-7:00pm with a final head count of (UNDECIDED) guests. We cannot comfortably accomodate more than 16 guests. There will be 4 teams of up to 4 per team.
2. We do start class right on time, so please arrive 15 minutes before your event start time (5:45pm). Upon arrival you will need to sign a waiver, grab an apron and name tag, wash your hands, grab a drink & get ready to have fun! If any guests arrive late, myself & their teammates will catch them up as quickly as we can.
3. Please make sure everyone on your team wears closed toe shoes as it is required to participate for safety reasons. Additionally high heals are not allowed for safety reasons, as our floors could potentially be slippery due to an unexpected spill by a guest.
4. There will be plenty of food so please remind the team to come hungry. Also, due to CA health code any extra food cannot be taken home from class.
5. I advise anyone with long hair to bring a hair tie to pull back.
6. As the class is an event, and date is reserved exclusively for your event, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up to class, or cancel last minute. Your final head count given 30 days prior to your event will be the final amount due and final guest count.
7. We ask that you make sure to remind everyone on the team prior to arrival, that this is a professional commercial kitchen, not a drinking establishment. Responsible consumption during class is expected and required, especially for safety reasons. Myself and the Hood Kitchen hold no financial or legal obligation to injury of any kind for any damages. If anyone is noticeably intoxicated we reserver the right to reaquest they not continue cooking for safety reasons. We require everyone to plan for responsible transportation. Additionally, any damages caused is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event and the company hosting it.
8. Please kindly remind everyone attending ahead of time to listen carefully during instruction. It is important that while demonstrations and teaching from Chef that everyone refrains from having side conversations and watches closely. If you should prefer that Chef does less instruction and speaking, we can arrange for a menu & or competition event that will allow for less instruction.
9. The building name is "The Hood Kitchen" and is located at 350 Clinton St, Costa Mesa, CA off of Redhill and Bristol, very close to the John Wayne airport. There is plenty of parking out front.
10. Menu - undecided
11. Your final head count & payment for your event is due 30 days prior to your event. We accept gratuity should you want to show your appriciation to the team. The only variable in price is if you add extra dishes and/or add prime seafood or meat, which we only charge minimally for the extra food cost.
12. If anyone has any allergies please let me know so I may plan accordingly with your menu. Allergies must be given prior to the menu planning, so Chef can create a menu that accomodates the whole team.
13. The Hood Kitchen is a large commercial kitchen space with 7 separate kitchens and event spaces. Please ask your team to refrain from walking through or disturbing the other spaces as they are hard at work and can also be dangerous with various equipment.
14. I recommend reminding your staff to wear lighter clothing for this event, and or an under shirt. When the ovens and burners are turned on it can get warm.
15. It is important that each team member is reminded of the natural dangers that can occur within any kitchen. We do require each person participating sign a waiver releasing The Hood Kitchen, Stephanie Chinchilla and any staff under us, as not being responsible for absolutely any liability during your time while here or even after your departure. Each person is expected to take full responsibility for themselves while within our facility.
16. Please remind all guests that this is a cooking class, not a drinking event. It is strictly prohibited to be intoxicated due to the nature of the cooking class and for everyones safety. Make sure to discuss this with your team prior to arrival. If you would like to enjoy beer or wine during your event you must purchase it from The Hood Kitchen. You may not bring your own wine or beer. Responsible consumption during class is expected and required, especially for safety reasons. Myself and the Hood Kitchen hold no financial or legal obligation to injury of any kind for any damages. If anyone is noticeably intoxicated we reserver the right to request they not continue cooking for safety reasons. It is as embarrassing for us as it is for our guests to request them to not continue cooking, so please make sure the team is aware of our policy prior to arrival. We require everyone to plan for responsible transportation. Additionally, any damages caused is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event and the company hosting it.
I look forward to cooking with you and your team. Im certain you will all have an amazing time & learn a lot!
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
Non refundable deposit
Reservation help until EOD 5/16/22. Please read details prior to booking. No refunds or exchanges for any reason as this is a event ticket reserved exclusively for you.
Balance due EOD 5/20/22