Wed, Dec 11|
Display It Inc Team Building Cooking Class
Team building for 80 guests
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2019, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Chef Chinchilla, 350 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the Event
- 2 hour cooking class for 81 guests
- More details are in seperate contract.
- We are providing aprons
- # of teams
- Drinks - water only
- Decor - none for cooking class
- Arrival time - 2:30PM
- Start time - 3PM
- Finish time - 5PM
- Discuss flow of the event - guests are given 2 hours max to work together to complete their items
- My team will judge the outcome of the items
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1.Your event is on December 11th from 4PM-6pm with an estimated head count of 80 guests. Your final head count and balance due is on November 10th.
2. Upon arrival you will need to sign a waiver, grab an apron and name tag, wash your hands, grab a drink & get ready to have fun! We do not wait to start class if others are running late. If anyone arrives after the start time we will catch them up as best as possible. Please tell your team to arrive in the waiting area 15-20 minutes prior to the start time of class.
3. Please make sure everyone on your team wears closed toe shoes as it is required to participate for safety reasons. Additionally high heals are not allowed for safety reasons, as our floors could potentially be slippery due to an unexpected spill by a guest.
4. There will be plenty of food so please remind the team to come hungry. Also, due to CA health code any extra food cannot be taken home from class.
5. Please ask anyone with long hair to bring a hair tie to pull back into a pony tail.
6. As the class is an event, and date is reserved exclusively for your event, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up to class, or cancel last minute. Your final head count given 30 days prior to your event will be the final amount due and final guest count.
8. Please kindly remind everyone attending ahead of time to listen carefully during instruction. It is important that while demonstrations and teaching from Chef that everyone refrains from having side conversations and watches closely.
9. The building name is "The Hood Kitchen" and is located at 350 Clinton St, Costa Mesa, CA off of Redhill and Bristol, very close to the John Wayne airport. There is plenty of parking out front.
10. Menu - charcuterie, cake decorating, bread making
11. Your final head count & payment for your event is due 30 days prior to your event.
12. If anyone has any allergies please let me know so I may plan accordingly with your menu. The allergies must be given prior to the planning of the menu.
13. The Hood Kitchen is a large commercial kitchen space with 7 separate kitchens and event spaces. Please ask your team to refrain from walking through or disturbing the other spaces as they are hard at work and can also be dangerous with various equipment.
14. I recommend reminding your staff to wear lighter clothing for this event, and or an under shirt. When the ovens and burners are turned on it can get warm.
15. It is important that each team member is reminded of the natural dangers that can occur within any kitchen. We do require each person participating sign a waiver releasing The Hood Kitchen, Stephanie Chinchilla and any staff under us, as not being responsible for absolutely any liability during your time while here or even after your departure. Each person is expected to take full responsibility for themselves while within our facility.
16. Gratuity is not included in your pricing and greatly appriciated. This can be paid online prior to or after your event.
17. We currently cannot have any wine or beer inside of the Hood Kitchen during our application period for our beer and wine licnese. I appriciate your understanding and apologize for the inconvenience. If this should change prior to your event date we will let you know right away.
I look forward to cooking with you and your team. Im certain you will all have an amazing time & learn a lot!
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
Gratuity is optional should you choose to do so in $20 increments. If you would like to add an exact amount just let us know and we will adjust to your liking!