50th Anniversary and 75th Birthday | Rowan Family
Time & Location
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Menu - see below
Pricing typically averages $130-150 pp for dinner service. You may select 6 courses within this price per person. The variables in pricing is dependant upon the menu items selected. All private dinings have a 10 guest minimum.
Paid for 2 additional adults + 3 kids on 8/3 = $628.80
$130 + $18 (steak upcharge) x 17 adults = $2516
$88 x 3 children = $264
$264 (kids) +$2516 (adults) = $2780 + gratuity = $3336 - 2340 already paid = $996 due
- Sub for homemade sourdough bread w/ butters, no-extra charge. Kids course 1
- Caesar salad - romaine lettuce, parmesan shavings, homemade croutons & homemade dressing with very little anchovy in the dressing, chopped. Kids course 2, 1 salad with no dressing
- Stuffed mushrooms - baby bella mushrooms stuffed & finished with crispy onions & a small dollop of fresh pesto
- Prime rib tasting - 1.5 ounces each of 3 different steaks. Chefs selection. (I'll pick in person when I see them that day to see which looks best) served medium rare with prosciutto wrapped asparagus & lightly smoked carrots (carrots done tableside) $18 extra pp/ $30 per lb steaks
- Chicken piccata & pasta, Kids plain pasta course 3
- Dessert = Fruit tartlet & homemade cheesecake with raspberry sauce Kids course 4
1. Your event is August 7th th from 6PM - 8PM with a head count of 15 guests. Additional guests may be added on up to 7 days before the event. Once paid, we do not reimburse if guests cancel or do not show up.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival. We do cook and prepare all of the food in your home fresh.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your dinner.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial $500 deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. Any additional costs added on costs are due the day of your event.
9. Gratuity is added on automatically for parties of 10 or more.
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 2 hours after dinner is complete to clean and pack up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. Depending on the location of the event, a minimal travel fee fee will be due.
12. We are required to follow all Covid guidlines and our staff must wear a mask only if they are not vaccinated. Please let us know ahead of time if you have a preference for if my team wears a mask.
I look forward to cooking for you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
- Balance due$996$9960$0