Thu, Feb 04|
Virtual Culinary Experience: Catherine --> Ingram
Live Interactive Virtual Culinary Experience
Time & Location
Feb 04, 2021, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM EST
About the event
- Live virtual event for 75 guests
- Included in kit & fee = tasting kit + latin cooking lesson + apron + recipes
- Lesson starts at 6PM and we will stay on until 8PM. We will narrow the time according to what you would like when we chat soon.
Procedures & Minimums
Valid for 1/1/21-4/1/21
Below are the guidelines we have created that make your event seamless and smooth. Since we were lucky enough to start offering live events only 3 weeks after Covid first occurred, we have developed this system to be able to offer you and your guests the best possible experience as leaders in our industry! Although this is a tad long, it is crucial that you read it thoroughly prior to booking as this is also your contract.
***Incase this list below seems somewhat oddly detailed, please don't be turned off by it. It is simply listed here so you have all the answers you need in one place***
1. General Important Things To Know
- - 20 guest minimum.
- - No maximum. Inquire for discounted pricing if you have over 100 guests.
- - Final head count must be given a minimum of 21 days before the event date.
- - We do not offer refunds or credits if less guests sign up or if guests do not attend/show up. Once your final head count is given that is the amount due.
- - Any attending guest must be 21 years of age or older. You are liable for only allowing guests to attend who are of age with a copy of proof of ID on file.
- - When you book, we also must schedule a practice run with all necessary speakers up to 3 days before the event. Please use the same Zoom link we give you for the event as the practice run. The practice runs are scheduled in the morning PST between 9-11am.
- - Whomever books the event can be given co-host permissions for during the event. If you would like to record who all attended please do so on your own during the event. We can record the full event for you on request although most companies do not allow this. We do not automatically record the events.
- - All attending guests must be home in order to sign for their shipment package if it contains alcohol. Each guest is sent their tracking info upon departure and we expect them to track and arrange their package accordingly. If the package does not arrive in time due to them not being home, we do not make accommodations for this. I recommend to whoever books the event, that they personal email a group message to all attendees to remind them to track their package and arrange modifications directly with the shipping carrier for delivery. We personally cannot adjust the shipment once it has departed.
- - Addresses must be given a minimum of 15 days before the event date for shipments to arrive on time. If we receive the addresses after 15 days we charge additional fees.
- - Boxes can be shipped after 15 days to event date, however you would be responsible for all additional shipping fees needed for the packages to arrive on time. If boxes are returned due to incorrect addresses being given, you will be billed for additional shipping costs to be re-sent/overnighted.
- - There is a possibility of overnighting or rushing a shipment. You must pay for all associated fees to overnight any packages.
- - Your pricing includes only the flat rate cost of the wine. We do not increase the cost of the wine or make a profit on the wine as we currently are not licensed to sell wine. We are functioning as your event coordinator & host. We have partnered with a local company who fulfills the wine direct to your guests and the flat rate fee is added onto your event. We are who will have contact with the company who ships for us, and we do not/will not pass along their info to our clients to order direct. We offer this service to arrange your deliveries complimentary. This is intentional so that we keep our shipments & events clean, organized and consistent. No exceptions.
- - Additional fees are added on for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
- - We currently cannot accommodate any shipments outside of the US.
- - Wine can be fulfilled to all states. Liquor cannot (see states listed below).
- - We ask that whomever books the event is who emails the group as a whole with important information such as Zoom link, calendar invites, shipping notifications etc. Our emails often go to guests spam which often cause confusion and also any email that goes through our system gets uploaded to our marketing campaign. If your company has rules about emails being used for marketing purposes we don't want to have me sending the team notifications etc.
- - We recommend that you create a calendar invite 30 days minimum ahead, and then re-send the Zoom link the morning of the event so they can access and find it quickly.
- - Please know that we do not use the emails given to us for shipping through within our marketing system. They are only used for shipment delivery notifications.
- - If you wanted to add any branded items into the packages we need them a minimum of 21 days before the event date. We may need to charge an additional staff fee, packing and or shipping fee.
- - IF we are not shipping anything, events can be booked and scheduled in less than 3 weeks so long as we have that date available.
- - I highly recommend reserving your dates needed as early as possible. We take a $500 deposit to hold your date if the event is over 30 days away. Your balance is due in full 30 days before the event.
2. Important Craft Cocktail Details
- - Liquor cannot be shipped to all states and is greatly limited. This is a serious legal issue so we don't do it. Please know that if you select a craft cocktail or beer tasting, that the states that can be shipped into is limited.
- - Here are the states that our local partner cannot ship into: MA, PA, IL, NC, SC, TX, UT, AL, AK, FL, NJ, MS
- - All shipping dates and minimums apply as they are listed above.
3. Important Cooking class Details
- - If you are doing only a cooking class, a grocery shopping list and recipes are emailed to whomever booked the event. Then that person whom booked emails that information to each attending guest along with precise details of how to prepare for the live lesson.
- - Cooking classes are 1-2 hours. If you plan on having a meeting within the time dedicated, please make sure to ask how much time needs to be added onto that meeting.
- - We do not require guests to sign a waiver as they are in their own home. You may require however those attending guests to sign your waiver.
- - All shipping and dates and minimums apply as they are listed above.