Time & Location
Time is TBD
Costa Mesa, 350 Clinton St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the event
Come join us this Valenine's Day for a welcoming, casual, non-stuffy & exciting wine country delight. This is a wine tasting experience where you will enjoy 6 tastings from all around the world! During the experience you will get an introductory lesson on how to taste wine like the pro's do. We will guide you with what to look for, how to pick up the aroma's, and teach you how to identify it's flavors on your palate. You will take home a tasting note sheet to continue practicing at home for fun!
We will also provide a little amuse bouche, a charcuterie tasting plate to share & a lil sweet treat at the end.
Seating is family style vs a table for two. It is set up like a "Chef's Table" counter and you will be seated next to other guests (like a bar top). The tasting starts right on time, so please for courtesy of the other guests, plan on arrivine 10-15 minutes early. We host these events at The Hood Kitchen in Costa Mesa in a private commercial kitchen. There is plenty of parking, however we highly encourage guests to take an Uber. Upon arrival wait at the front entrance right inside the building and we will come welcome everyone all at once we are ready for seating.
- For this unique tasting, we include a few nibbles to enhance the experience. We provide a few small bites, however it is NOT enough for dinner.
- Tickets are sold seperately. You must purchase 1 ticker per person.
- The event is reservation only. We will not be able to accomodate walk in's unfortunately due to space.
- You must be 21 & over to participate in this event. ID must be shown to enjoy.
- If you have any severe allergies, please note this upon booking so we can ensure your safety.
- Each experience is 75-90 minutes long.
- Please make sure your ticket is booked for the correct time and date. As this is a ticketed event and your seat is saved special for you, there cannot be any modifications, refunds or exchanges to your ticket. You can gift the ticket to a friend in the unfortunate event that you cannot attend for any reason. IF you do this, please email ChefStephanieChinchilla@gmail.com prior to the event date to change the reservation name.