Wed, Oct 30|
Location is TBD
John Hoefer Private In Home Cooking Lesson
Private in home cooking class for 2 people
Time & Location
Oct 30, 2019, 12:50 PM – 1:50 PM
Location is TBD
About the event
1. Your event is Ocober 25th from 11:00PM - 2:00 PM with an estimated head count of 2 adults for $300 plus the cost of food. The $300 cooking class has been paid in full. The food cost will be due the day of your class.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1-2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your dinner.
5. Lets discuss what major appliances you carry in your home, so I can make sure to bring any necessary items with me. Also please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. The food cost will be due the day of your event, and is only the for the menu items chosen, all of which you keep.
9. Gratuities are appreciated should you choose to, not required. An additional ticket can be added to this site in any amount you choose should you choose to do so. Cash gratuities are also welcome.
10. We typically arrive at least 1 hour prior to your event. I stay for 1 hour after to help clean up.
I look forward to cooking with you and your family! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to so thank you for choosing me! We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla