Thu, Oct 20|
Curated Live Culinary Experience | Steak Dinner | Payton
25 guests | live interactive experience
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2022, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
About the event
$490 per shipment: All inclusive cost includes cost of goods in kit, applicablte sales tax, service & event fees, shipping and flat rate cost reimbursement of beverages
STEAK DINNER WITH PERISHABLES
cast iron pan | dinner for two | two 6-8 ounce filet mignon steaks | potatoes | one seasonal vegetable |
seasoning | recipes | apron | card-stock note | 2 day perishable shipping for perishable goods | standard
shipping for other goods | tracking
* additional overnight shipping costs for warmer months | May-September
* Cocktail items & perishables shipped separately. Adult beverages have to be signed for, and we don’t want to risk
perishables going bad incase no one is present to sign for the shipment
Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit: all listed items are sent in one package in a separate shipment direct
from the licensed online store. Nothing can be added into this shipment or modified.
Small Batch Whiskey, Old Fashioned Mixer, Bitters
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING
- IMPORTANT SHIPMENT INFORMATION: sent in two seperate shipments, one package must be signed for
- Prep call date & time:
- Send addresses to Chef Chinchilla by EOD October 6th
- If you need to add on any additional kits please let us know as soon as possible so we have time to get items in stock that are needed.
Procedures & Minimums
1. General Important Things To Know
- 20 guest minimum.
- No maximum. Inquire for discounted pricing if you have over 100 guests.
- Final head count must be given a minimum of 21 days before the event date.
- Addresses must be given a minimum of 15 days before the event date for shipments to arrive on time. If we receive the addresses after 15 days it will cost extra to rush the packages. We cannot guarantee shipment arrival if we receive the addresses in less than 15 days.
- We do not offer refunds or credits if guests do not attend/show up. The balance is due once the final head count is given.
- Any attending guest must be 21 years of age or older. You are liable for only allowing guests to attend who are of age with a copy of proof of ID on file.
- We prefer to schedule prep calls when we book, so we have the time you need on our calendar blocked off
- Whomever books the event can be given co-host permissions for during the event. If you would like to record who all attended please let us know prior to the event. We can record the full event for you on request although most companies do not allow this. We do not automatically record the events.
- All attending guests must be home in order to sign for their shipment package if it contains alcohol. Each guest is sent their tracking info upon departure. They can adjust the delivery time and day on thier own as well. We personally cannot adjust the shipment once it has departed. Please include guests phone number as well. It is only used for shipping purposes. We do request they have their packages arrive to wherever they are during business work hours. This way, even if they are not there someone over 21 can sign for the package. If they use their home address, its common for the carrier to attempt delivery 2+ times. I will watch each package and notify you if a package is having an issue being accepted.
- Boxes can be shipped after 15 days to event date, however you would be responsible for all additional shipping fees needed for the packages to arrive on time. If boxes are returned due to incorrect addresses being given, you may be billed for additional shipping costs to be re-sent/overnighted.
- There is a possibility of overnighting or rushing a shipment. We forward to you all associated fees to overnight any packages.
- Your pricing includes only the flat rate cost of the wine. We do not increase the cost of the wine or make a profit off of adult beverage products. We give your wine orders to a licensed company who fulfill’s the wine direct to your guests. This is intentional so that we keep our shipments & events clean, organized and consistent. The reimbursement of the wine cost will show as a flat rate on your invoice. We sell you a service of coordination of the curated gift & live event seperately. A clear breakdown of pricing will show on your invoice you get within 14 days after the event date.
- Additional fees are added on for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, or arrangements to Canada
- We currently cannot accommodate any shipments outside of the US.
- We ask that whomever books the event is who emails the whole group attending with important information such as: Zoom link, calendar invites, shipping notifications etc. Our emails are often forwarded to guests spam which causes confusion and lost emails.
- We recommend that you create a calendar invite 30 days minimum ahead, and then send the Zoom link once you receive it from me, and then again the morning of the event so they can access and find it quickly.
- Please know that we do not use the emails given to us or share them. They are only used for shipment delivery notifications so they can arrange the arrival of their packages.
- If you wanted to add any branded items into the packages we need them a minimum of 21 days before the event date. We may need to charge an additional staff fee, packing and or shipping fee..
- If you book and your event is less than 90 days away we charge the first 1/2 of the balance due. The remaining balance is due in full 30 days before the event. You may also pay the full balance when booking.
- Once your event is booked that date and time is set for you. If your event less than 60 days away we may not be able to modify the date if we are already booked. If we do not have the availability to move the date for any reason, we do not offer refunds or credits.
- If the event is less than 30 days away there is no cancelations, refunds, credits or modifications. Know that if we are able to modify within reason, we will! Its our priority to commit to ensuring an amazing experience all around.
- If there are additional kits remaining, we can send them to your office to dispurse, send multiple kits to one guest and or hold onto them for another future event. For this scenario, we would charge an additional flat rate fee of $1500 for a secondary event date. Additional packages can be added.
- Shipments with perishable goods cannot be used for a future date. We only order enough to create the curated boxes for your event, so if there is extra kits, they will not last long enough for another event. In that case, we would ship the remaining kits to whichever address you wish.
- Ticket type
See page detailsPrice$12,250.00