Sat, Aug 29|
Location is TBD
Weeks/Bachand Private Chef Culinary Experience
Private chef experience
Time & Location
Aug 29, 2020, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1. Your event is August 29th with food service from 5PM - 7PM with a final head count of 38 guests. If the event is over 30 days away we take a non-refundable deposit of $500 to secure the date. The balance is due 30 days prior to the event.
Pricing breakdown is as follows:
- $130 per person (inlcuding food upgrades) depending on menu items selected + number of dishes
- Includes chef, sous chef + a staff member to maintain cleanliness of the tables
- Bartender/drinks service is $350 and includes someone to pour and wine, beer, water, tea etc at a stationary area. This cost also includes wine recommendations, ordering guidance, and pickup, delivery and set up of your beverage station etc. This price does not include the cost of alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages. Flat rate reimbursement/no additional charge.
- $12 per person for dinnerware
- Gratuity of 18% minimum is added on to the final bill
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (2 shelves completely empty) in the kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for the dinner.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly (I have the link for this)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. Additional costs may occur for prime ingredients: IE prime meats, truffles, seabass, lobster, scallops, charcuterie, shrimp etc
9. We will arrive at noon. We stay for 1-2 hours after dinner is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. Pricing does not include ice or bottled water (you guys or ordering and picking up). Pricing does include Infused iced tea. We will bring a large tub to keep bottled waters iced in behind the bar area.
12. Please make sure the venue has trash cans and extra trash bags for us to dispose and clean throughout the event.
13. You have someone taking care of setting up tables, decorations etc.
14. We will have one staff member stay until 10PM to offer bar service.
15. Once food service is finished around 7PM, we will clean up the food service area and the team will head home (minus the bartender of course). Our team will do a quick sweep through the outdoor area to clean up any additional trash/cups/bottles etc before they leave.
I look forward to cooking for you, your friends and your family! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
The above balance reflects the $500 deposit given. Includes tax + 18% gratuity.