Mon, Feb 18 | The Hood Kitchen
Thyssenkrupp Team Building Event - Ed
Team building cooking class for 13 people
Tickets Are Not on Sale
Time & Location
Feb 18, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Hood Kitchen, 350 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the Event
This event is a private company event reserved for Thyssenkrupp, a team building class for 13 people.
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
- This event starts on time and does not wait for guests to arrive. Please make sure to arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your event to: park, wash your hands, sign the mandatory waiver and settle in.
- There is no refunds if you cancel for any reason. This is a booked event and your space is reserved specifically for you per your purchased ticket. These tickets cannot be sold or given to others without written permission from Chef Chinchilla. The reservation is made in the name of whom purchased the ticket and made the reservation. There is no store credit offered for any reason if you do not show or cancel.
- Closed toe shoes are required to participate per CA Health Code. Comfortable shoes are recommended as a portion of the evening is spent standing.
- For safety reasons we have a strict policy about intoxication, whether upon arrival or if signs of intoxication are suspected during this event, we have the right to request anyone to not continue cooking. Appropriate behavior and statements to other guests or staff is mandatory.
- We expect for each guest to arrange for responsible transportation to or from this event. If a cab is needed by anyone in your party for any reason, find Chef Chinchilla and she will happily arrange for a safe ride home from Uber/Lift/Taxi.
- Anyone attending is financially responsible for themselves for any accidents which may occur at our facility, or additional fees from damages caused by any guest attending. The Hood Kitchen nor Chef Chinchilla or any staff member present holds no financial or legal responsibility for any guest attending the event.