Tue, Jun 11|
Location is TBD
Thyssenkrupp Team Building BBQ Class
Offsite team building cooking class for 25 people.
Time & Location
Jun 11, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the Event
2.5-3 hour offsite team building cooking class for 25 people.
Menu undecided. Prime seafood and meats will cost extra per person based on market value food costs only.
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
- This event starts on time and does not wait for guests to arrive. Please make sure to arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your event to: park, wash your hands, sign the mandatory waiver and settle in.
- There is no refunds if you cancel for any reason. This is a booked event and your space is reserved specifically for you per your purchased ticket. These tickets cannot be sold or given to others without written permission from Chef Chinchilla. The reservation is made in the name of whom purchased the ticket and made the reservation. There is no store credit offered for any reason.
- Closed toe shoes are required to participate per CA Health Code. Comfortable shoes are recommended as the evening is spent standing. We also recommend not wearing heals for this reason.
- For safety reasons we have a strict policy about intoxication during cooking classes. Please make sure your team understands this prior to your event.
- We expect for each guest to arrange for responsible transportation to or from this event. If a cab is needed by anyone in your party for any reason, find Chef Chinchilla and she will happily arrange for a safe ride home from Uber/Lift/Taxi.
- Anyone attending is financially responsible for themselves for any accidents which may occur at our facility, or additional fees from damages caused by any guest attending. The Hood Kitchen nor Chef Chinchilla or any staff member present holds no financial or legal responsibility for any guest attending the event.