Thomas Family Culinary Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1. Berry tartlet
2. Beet & gorgonzola salad | mixed greens | balsamic |
3. Roasted sweet peppers with a whipped goat cheese spread
4. Seafood cakes (crab + shrimp) pan seared and topped with a fresh herb and lemon aioli, finished with fresh herbs
5. Pork tenderloin topped with pear chutney and served with au gratin potatoes & candied carrots
6. French toast bread pudding | maple glaze | whipped cream
1. Your event is August 30th with dinner service from 4PM - 6:30PM with a final head count of 21 guests.
Pricing breakdown is as follows:
- $128 per person (inlcuding food upgrades) depending on menu items selected + number of dishes
- Includes chef, sous chef + 2 servers
- This price does not include the cost of alcoholic or non alcoholic beverages.
- Includes all dinnerware.
- Pricing does not include: table, chairs, decorations
- Gratuity and tax was added on to the final bill
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and all counter space in the kitchen must cleared and be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (2 shelves completely empty) in the kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for the dinner.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly (I have the link for this)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. Additional costs may occur for prime ingredients: IE prime meats, truffles, seabass, lobster, scallops, charcuterie, shrimp etc
9. We will arrive at noon. We stay for 2 hours after dinner is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. Pricing does not include ice or bottled water. If you need this arranged please let us know at least 72 hours in advance.
12. Please make sure the venue has trash cans and extra trash bags for us to dispose and clean throughout the event. Ill ask where your trash cans are outside when we arrive, and we will be sure to empty the trash cans outside before we leave. Additionally if we know where you keep your broom, we will sweep prior to departure as well :)
13. You have someone taking care of setting up tables, decorations etc. If you would like someone to assist you with this, please let me know and Ill refer you to a trusted colleague.
14.. Once food service is finished around 6:30PM, we will clean up the food service area and the team will head home. Our team will do a quick sweep through the outdoor area to clean up any additional trash/cups/bottles etc before they leave.
I look forward to cooking for you, your friends and your family! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla