Sun, Feb 27|
Location is TBD
TFHOC | Matt + Bianca Culinary Experience
Private Chef Dinner - 18 Adults
Time & Location
Feb 27, 6:30 PM – 9:30 PM PST
Location is TBD
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Menu: To be determined. This is the most recent menu. Ill wait for confirmation this weekend for you to decide which menu you would like.
Shareable appetizers upon arrival at a stationary counter:
1. Bacon Wrapped Dates
2. Baked Brie
3. Sauteed Shrimp & Crostinis
Dinner Service Is Plated & Served Family Style (not individually plated except the soup)
Butternut Squash Soup (individually plated)
Short Ribs & Parpadelle Pasta | Porcini Cream Sauce
Seabass (or other white fish) | Sticky Rice | Herb Buerre Blanc
ALLERGIES = TREE NUTS, AVOCADO, SWEET POTATO & MELONS
Ill print a little menu for the seated portion of the dinner. (not the apps as there wont be table service for those items)
1. Your event is FEBRUARY 27th from 6:30PM - 9:00PM with a final head count of 18 guests at $150 per person. Please do not share this pricing with others as our standard pricing. What we charge ya'll is less than or normal fees :)
2. If you would like to add any decor or center pieces please come preferably 3 hours before guests arrive to arrange it on the table. Please do not bring items that need to be added to the walls or furniture with tape or pins etc.
3. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial $500 deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
4. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking. Guests who intend or do end up consuming anymore than what is within the legal limit need to arrange for transportation from the event.
5. Any additional costs will be due by the day of your event.
6. Guests may arrive up to 30-60 minutes early (consider a cocktail hour from 6-7pm while guests arrive). We would like to ask everyone to sit around 6:45pm. Dinner service will start no later than 7PM.
I look forward to cooking for you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Private Culinary Experiene