Tanya Ho Private Lesson
Time & Location
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Your class is Wednesday the 6th from 4pm-7pm with a final head count of guests. Anyone additional present will require payment of $60 each.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your class.
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Other events are likely booked after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. The food cost payment is due the day of your event and is solely the food costs for the menu items chosen.
9. We arrive early to prepare and set up in your home so its nice and organized for you! Please have someone home 1 hour before your class start time to let me in to set up.
I look forward to cooking with you and you! We are going to have a great time and you guys are going to learn so much.
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
- Sold OutPrivate Lesson for 5$540$5400$0