Fri, Dec 13|
Tami Krause Culinary Experience
Private in home chef service for 12 people
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2019, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Tustin, Tustin, CA, USA
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Menu - casual appetizers for
1. Your event is December 13th from 5PM - 8:00PM with an estimated head count of 10-12 guests. $300 for the first person + $90 for each additional guest + food cost
Sommelier cost = $25 per person plus the cost of food and cost of wine. Additional cost for using plate ware dishes = $120 staff fee plus $10 for each person for the rentals.
Non-refundable deposit = $500
Pricing includes private in home chef to prepare your apps, her sous chef, and a server to take care of guests and clean up. This pricing does not include disposable plates, napkins, flatware, cups, ice or drinks. If you prefer not to use disposables, rentals are $10 per person and includes: linens, plates, flatware, glassware, wine glasses, and linen napkins. Please let me know if you need to rent tables and chairs as we can refer you to a trusted local company.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1-2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your class.
5. Please let me know what major appliances you carry in your home, so I can make sure to bring any necessary items with me. Also please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event on August 19th. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. The food cost will be due the day of your event, and is only the for the menu items chosen, all of which you keep.
9. Gratuities are appreciated should you choose to, not required. There will be an additional ticket added to this site where you can add gratuity in $20 increments should you choose to do so.
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 1-2 hours after food service is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
I look forward to cooking for you and your family! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
Non refundable deposit
Please read description in full prior to booking.