Sat, Jul 20|
Summer Cooking Series - Healthy Cooking & Meal Prep
This cooking class is part of our 2019 Summer Cooking Series open to the public. This series is designed to teach you the beginning level basics of cooking. In this hands on class you will learn in detail how to make healthy food without sacrificing flavor and how to meal prep at home!
Time & Location
Jul 20, 2019, 10:45 AM – 1:30 PM
Chef Chinchilla, 350 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the Event
Menu for Healthy Cooking & Meal Prep
Would you like to learn how to make healthy food without sacrificing flavor? Healthy food that is nutritious and good for you exists! Come in for this unique and down to earth class to learn how to make healthy dishes that will not take all day to prepare. You will learn how to use similar ingredients to make a variety of dishes, to help simplify your meal prep at home. Prepare yourself to be mind blown, confident, rejuvenated and inspired to enjoy the healthy meals you prepare for yourself and your family!
The first hour of this class is a demonstration/lecture to help teach you more. The second half of the class you will be practicing some of the items you learned, and enjoying a meal together at the end.
Details & reminders for the class:
1. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE DATE AND TIME OF YOUR EVENT, AS WELL AS UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR EVENT IS PRIOR TO BOOKING. Refunds and or exchanges or are not given under any circumstance as this is a booked event ticket (like a concert etc). Reservation times or dates cannot be adjusted or modified for any reason.
2. It is required to wear closed toe shoes in order to participate per CA Health Code. Please also wear comfortable non slip shoes. Additionally we recommend to not wear high heals to our classes as kitchens present natural dangers due to an unexpected spill etc.
3. Chef Stephanie Chinchilla, her staff & The Hood Kitchen hold no legal or financial responsibility to any injury that occurs during a class. It is expected that each student is responsible and cautious to avoid accidentally harming themselves. Everyone is required to sign a waiver agreeing to this before attending the class. Anyone under 18 years old must have a parent sign the waiver in person prior to the class. If a parents signature is not given in person, the minor is not eligible to take the class and there are no refunds or exchanges given.
3. No person currently can consume any alcoholic beverages at The Hood Kitchen per the Alcoholic Beverage Control Department of CA.
4. If you have long hair please bring a hair tie to pull back your hair during class.
5. Come hungry! You will have plenty of food to eat at the end of class. Please understand that no food can be taken home from The Hood Kitchen per CA Health code.
6. Each class starts promptly on time. Out of respect for everyones else's time joining the class, we do not wait for those who are late to start. If you arrive late we do our best to catch you up as much as we can. It is recommended to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to class. This way you have plenty of time to park, sign in, wash your hands and find your seat. Classes are 2-3 hours unless otherwise noted.
7. This class is open to the public to purchase tickets. Typically for each class, everyone is split into groups of 4 people. Each group works together as a team to make each dish.
8. Menu items are subject to change without notice due to market rates and or product availability.
9. Due to the risk of accidental cross contamination within our large shared commercial kitchen space, we cannot guarantee or accommodate severe allergy requests. We cannot modify recipes based on personal preference as recipes and ingredients are arranged prior to arrival. As a courtesy to the others working in your team, please follow the instruction of the recipe and the Chef.
Healthy Cooking & Meal Prep
Please read details & reminders.$90.00