Slalom Consulting Team Building event
Time & Location
About the Event
- 2.5 hour team building cooking class for up to 12 people.
- Starts at $1400 for up to 12 people, $90 for each additional guest after 12 people
- Wine tasting lesson $25 per person ($500 minimum) not including the wine cost. You may bring wine or beer to enjoy at no additional cost, without the wine tasting lesson. We are happy to assist you with your wine selections.
- If you would like appetizers upon arrival, estimated at $10-20 per person depending on menu items selected and how many
- Tableware: wine glasses, plates, utensils, linen napkins etc = $10 per person
- Or you can do disposables at no additional cost
- If you select prime meats or seafood additional food cost only is added. You will know this estimate when you select the menu.
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1.Your event is on October 24th from 5:00PM-8:00PM with a final head count of 12 guests. Total balance is due in full upon booking.
2. Upon arrival you will need to sign a waiver, grab an apron and name tag, wash your hands, grab a drink & get ready to have fun! We do not wait to start class if others are running late. If anyone arrives after the start time we will catch them up as best as possible.
3. Please make sure everyone on your team wears closed toe shoes as it is required to participate for safety reasons. Additionally high heals are not allowed for safety reasons, as our floors could potentially be slippery due to an unexpected spill by a guest.
4. There will be plenty of food so please remind the team to come hungry. Also, due to CA health code any extra food cannot be taken home from class.
5. Please ask anyone with long hair to bring a hair tie to pull back into a pony tail.
6. As the class is an event, and date is reserved exclusively for your event, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up to class, or cancel last minute. Your final head count given 30 days prior to your event will be the final amount due and final guest count.
7. Please let me know if you will be bringing wine or beer to enjoy during your event. Responsible consumption during class is expected and required, especially for safety reasons. Myself and the Hood Kitchen hold no financial or legal obligation to injury of any kind for any damages. If anyone is noticeably intoxicated we reserver the right to request they not continue cooking for safety reasons. We require everyone to plan for responsible transportation. Additionally, any damages caused is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event and the company hosting it.
8. Please kindly remind everyone attending ahead of time to listen carefully during instruction. It is important that while demonstrations and teaching from Chef that everyone refrains from having side conversations and watches closely.
9. The building name is "The Hood Kitchen" and is located at 350 Clinton St, Costa Mesa, CA off of Redhill and Bristol, very close to the John Wayne airport. There is plenty of parking out front.
10. Menu - lets discuss this asap
11. Your final head count & payment for your event is due 30 days prior to your event. Checks are preferred and you may also pay via pay pal or credit card. Any gratuity is greatly appreciated. The only variable in price is if you add extra dishes and/or add prime seafood or meat, which we only charge minimally for the extra food cost, or if additional guests join.
12. If anyone has any allergies please let me know so I may plan accordingly with your menu.
13. The Hood Kitchen is a large commercial kitchen space with 7 separate kitchens and event spaces. Please ask your team to refrain from walking through or disturbing the other spaces as they are hard at work and can also be dangerous with various equipment.
14. I recommend reminding your staff to wear lighter clothing for this event, and or an under shirt. When the ovens and burners are turned on it can get warm.
15. It is important that each team member is reminded of the natural dangers that can occur within any kitchen. We do require each person participating sign a waiver releasing The Hood Kitchen, Stephanie Chinchilla and any staff under us, as not being responsible for absolutely any liability during your time while here or even after your departure. Each person is expected to take full responsibility for themselves while within our facility.
I look forward to cooking with you and your team. Im certain you will all have an amazing time & learn a lot!
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla