Singles Mingle Wine Tasting & Hor d'oeuvres
Time & Location
About the Event
In honor of National Singles Day today, we have designed a casual and fun environment for singles to get to know one another. This easy going event is from 6-9pm and you are free to arrive and depart at anytime. Each ticket includes 4 tastings of wine, tray passed and stationary hor d'oeuvres.
Details & reminders for the event:
1. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE DATE AND TIME OF YOUR EVENT, AS WELL AS UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR EVENT IS PRIOR TO BOOKING. Refunds and or exchanges or are not given under any circumstance as this is a booked event ticket (like a concert). Reservation times or dates cannot be adjusted or modified for any reason.
2. Chef Stephanie Chinchilla, her staff & The Hood Kitchen hold no legal or financial responsibility to any injury that occurs during an event and or after. Each guest is expected to consume responsibly and arrange for transportation to and from our dinners.
3. Each event starts promptly on time. Out of respect for everyones else's time joining the event, we do not wait for those who are late to start. If you arrive late we do our best to catch you up as much as we can. It is recommended to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to classes and or events. This way you have plenty of time to park, sign in, wash your hands and find your seat.
4. Menu items are subject to change without notice due to market rates and or product availability.
5. Due to the risk of accidental cross contamination within our large shared commercial kitchen space, we cannot guarantee or accommodate severe allergy requests. We cannot modify recipes based on personal preference as recipes and ingredients are arranged prior to arrival. As a courtesy to the others working in your team, please follow the instruction of the recipe and the Chef.