Time & Location
Aug 23, 2022, 5:30 PM PDT
About the Event
How do the classes work?
1. Seven days before your event, you will be emailed instructions & recipes for class. Please review all information sent so you are ready & know what to expect, and how to prepare.
2. The first segment of all virtual classes are a live demonstration that is NOT interactive. You may send over questions in the chat box throughout the event. After the demonstration is over I will answer all of the questions.
3. I try my best to keep the demonstration itself between 30-45 minutes. This is THE best way. During the demonstration, watch & listen to what I do to help you learn. I do not recommend you cook with me. IF you choose to cook with me, you may end up being overwhelmed, and the pace of the class does not slow down. This is a courtesy to the other guests who are live watching and learning as well. If the demonstration will ever be longer than 45 minutes, I will note it in the description.
4. I put out a poll asking how long my guests wanted the classes for. Ninety nine percent of the voters wanted shorter classes. Il'l keep the demonstration as short & sweet as possible, but also detailed as its very important to me to teach you the "how and why", not just give you a recipe.
5. For those who appreciate & prefer a more personal interaction and guidance, I stay on for an additional hour (at least) for anyone who would like extra guidance, complementary. If you would like a little extra one on one guidance, please inquire for private cooking lessons.
6. If you plan on cooking immediately after the demonstration, make sure to have ALL of your tools & ALL of your ingredients out and measured and ready prior to the lesson. This will take some prep on your part (about 30-60 minutes), but I promise you will be more successful and learn best if you prepare ahead of time. Don't be tempted to get ahead by cooking too much before the class, or worse, during my demo. This is often where people miss steps and make a mistake.
7. Once you buy your ticket, you will be emailed a Zoom link. This link is only good for one user, so please don't share it with anyone, or you will be disappointed when you go to log in, as that link is only good for one ticket.
8. If you can't make it to class for any reason, don't worry! I know life happens. I will have the lesson recorded, and you can watch the class for up to 30 days after the event date. We do not offer returns or exchanges for event tickets (including live virtual cooking classes).