Private Culinary Experience | Priscilla J | Friday Evening
Time & Location
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Menu - undecided.
Pricing typically averages $130-150 pp for dinner service. You may select 6 courses within this price per person. The variables in pricing is dependant upon the menu items selected. All private dining has a $1000 minimum.
Sommelier service may be added on for $25 per person, and a $500 minimum for all events. This does not include alcohol as we cannot sell alcohol. Our Sommelier will design pairing suggestions according to the final menu, help you order them and you pay for the wines flat rate directly. We are happy to pick them up for you and bring them to the dinner!
1. Your event is November 20th th from 7:00PM - 9:00PM with an estimated head count of 7-9 guests
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your dinner.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial $500 deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. Any additional costs added on costs are due the day of your event.
9. Gratuity is added on automatically for parties of 15 or more. If you have less than 15 guests, you can pay gratuity prior to, the day of or after the event :)
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 2 hours after dinner is complete to clean and pack up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. Depending on the location of the event, a minimal travel fee fee will be due.
I look forward to cooking for you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
- Remainder due$593.94$593.940$0