Sat, Apr 13 | 350 Clinton St
Private Class - Lauri Webb
Teen Cooking Class.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Apr 13, 2019, 4:45 PM – 8:00 PM
350 Clinton St, 350 Clinton St, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the Event
This is a private team building event for up to 12 people. Each additional person present is $90. Menu to be determined.
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
- This event starts on time and does not wait for guests to arrive. Please make sure to arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your event @4:45pm to: park, wash your hands, sign the mandatory waiver and settle in. Anyone under 18 years of age MUST have a parents signature to participate.
- There is no refunds if you cancel for any reason. This is a booked event and your space is reserved specifically for you per your purchased ticket. These tickets cannot be sold or given to others without written permission from Chef Chinchilla. The reservation is made in the name of whom purchased the ticket and made the reservation. There is no store credit offered for any reason.
- Closed toe shoes are required to participate per CA Health Code. Comfortable shoes are recommended as the evening is spent standing. We also recommend not wearing heals for this reason.
- For safety reasons we have a strict policy about intoxication, whether upon arrival or if signs of intoxication are suspected during this event, we have the right to request anyone to not continue cooking and even the right to request removal from the event. Appropriate behavior and statements to other guests or staff is mandatory.
- We expect for each guest to arrange for responsible transportation to or from this event. If a cab is needed by anyone in your party for any reason, find Chef Chinchilla and she will happily arrange for a safe ride home from Uber/Lift/Taxi.
- Anyone attending is financially responsible for themselves for any accidents which may occur at our facility, or additional fees from damages caused by any guest attending. The Hood Kitchen nor Chef Chinchilla or any staff member present holds no financial or legal responsibility for any guest attending the event.
- As of 2/1/19 alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be consumed on site. This may change as we have applied for a liquor license but it is not guaranteed for your event as it is out of our hands for the approval date.
- Sold OutCooking class for up to 12$1,200$1,2000$0
This event is sold out