Private Chef Dinner - Robinson Family Memorial
Time & Location
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1. Your event is May 8th with a drop off time of 5:30PM with a final head count of 10 adults ($90 each) + 2 kids ($40 each)
If the event is over 30 days away we take a non-refundable deposit of $500 to secure the date. The balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Pricing inlcudes most menu items. Additional courses and prime ingredients will be an additional cost. (Only additional price for prime ingredients is exclusively only the food cost additionl)
Pricing includes freshly prepared dinner made by Chef Chinchilla + dropped off within the OC.
Food will be dropped of hot and in disposable serving dishes. The Robinson family will be keeping the food warm and serving themselves.
Simple mixed greens with a shallot vinagraitte (no additional toppings wanted)
Bolognase with parpadelle pasta + parmesan cheese (sauce made with sausage + beef)
Alfredo pasta with grilled chicken
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival. NA
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1-2 shelves completely empty) in the kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for the dinner. NA
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly NA
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. Additional costs may occure for prime ingredients: IE filet mignon, prime meats, truffles, seabass, lobster, scallops, charcuterie etc
9. Gratuities are appreciated should you choose to, not required. There will be an additional ticket added to this site where you can add gratuity in $20 increments should you choose to do so.
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 1 hour after dinner is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event. NA
I look forward to cooking for you and your family! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
- Non refundable deposit$500Sales Tax included$500Sales Tax included0$0
- Balance due April 8th$480Sales Tax included$480Sales Tax included0$0
- Optional gratuity$20Sales Tax included$20Sales Tax included0$0