Sat, May 11|
Location is TBD
Praveen Jonnala Private In Home Lesson
Private in home cooking lesson
Time & Location
May 11, 2019, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1. Your class is Saturday May 11th with a final head count of 4 guests. Anyone additional present will require a payment of $65. Please make sure everyone is present and ready to begin the lesson right at 2pm.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before Chef's arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1 shelve completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your class.
5. After the menu is decided, lets discuss what major appliances you carry in your home, so I can make sure to bring any necessary items with me. Also knowing what appliances you already have will help me to design recipes around them, so you can get the best use out of what you already own!
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and cost will remain the same regardless if someone cancels. Other events are likely booked after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. The food cost payment is due the day of your event and is solely the food costs for the menu items chosen.
9. I arrive 45 minutes early to prepare and set up in your home so its nice and organized for your family! Please have someone home 45 minutes before your class start time to let me in to set up at 1:15pm.
10. The cooking class is 3 hours total. I arrive 45 minutes early and stay up to 30 minutes after your class to pick up. I will clean up the kitchen after cooking, however I do not stay throughout your dinner to clean dishes and the table after you finish your meal. If you would like me to stay and serve dinner and clean after you finish the meal an additional fee of $50 will be added to your balance due.
I look forward to cooking with you and your family! We are going to have a great time and you guys are going to learn so much.
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
In Home Lesson for 3
Please read details before booking as there are no refunds/cancelations.