Sun, Sep 13|
Matt + Bianca 2 Year Celebration - Private Culinary Experience
Private Chef Dinner - 15 Adults
Time & Location
Sep 13, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1. Cheese tasting plate
2. Golden beets | Humbolt Fog cheese | raspberry sauce | arugula
3. Seafood cakes | lemon + fresh herb aioli
4. Chilean seabass seared golden brown and served atop a bed of sticky rice with a lemon buerre blanc and finished with crispy shallots
5. Prime ribeye served with crispy brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes
6. Vanilla panna cotta | fresh strawberries | Biscoff crumble
1. Your event is September 13th from 5:30PM - 7:30PM with a final head count of 15 guests at $150 per person with one of Chef Chinchilla's guest Chefs. You can add on up to a week before the event.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1-2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your dinner.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial $500 deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. Any additional costs will be due by the day of your event.
9. Gratuities are appreciated should you choose to.
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 2 hours after dinner is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. Depending on the location of the event, a minimal fee will be added.
I look forward to cooking for you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Private Culinary Experiene