Mariana Cheskis Private Culinary Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Menu is individually plated courses =
1. Picadillo croquettes
2. Chorizo empanadas
3. Gumbas al ajillo
4. Paella with Chorizo and shrimp
5. Filet mignon | chimichurri | chared chiles | elote
6. Chocolate tres leches
1. Your event is October 24th from 5:30PM - 7:30PM with a final head count of 12-15 guests. Pricing varies from $145 per person. Pricing varies based on the number of courses and menu items selected. All prime ingredients are added on as only the additional food cost.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and all of the kitchen counter space in the kitchen must be cleared, sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store plated food while we prepare for your dinner service.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due upon booking. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
9. Service fees/gratuities are added on automatically for parties of 15 or more. If you have less than 15 guests, you can pay gratuity prior to, the day of or after the event :)
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 2 hours after dinner is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. Depending on the location of the event, a minimal fee will be added.
12. Your final head count is due 30 days prior to the event. Your final balance is also due 30 days prior to the event. Refunds are not given due to cancelation for any reason. The $500 deposit is non refundable and cannot be transfered to another date less than 30 days to the event. You can modify the date 30 days prior to the booked event date only.
13. Travel fee has been added due to distance | 38 miles
I look forward to cooking for you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
- Two guests added$311.02$311.020$0
- 2 guests plus automatic grat$848.41$848.410$0