Sun, Aug 02|
Location is TBD
Maldanado Family Private Chef Culinary Experience
Private chef experience
Time & Location
Aug 02, 2020, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1. Your event is August 2 from 12:00PM - 3:00PM with a final head count of 20 adults. If the event is over 30 days away we take a non-refundable deposit of $500 to secure the date. The balance is due 30 days prior to the event. Pricing inlcudes most menu items. Additional courses and prime ingredients will be an additional cost. (Only additional price for prime ingredients is exclusively only the food cost additionl)
Tapas + Wine Service = $90 per person + $25 per person for Sommelier service (does not inlcude wine, $500 minimum for Somm service)
$25 pp Somm
$12 pp plates/plateware
$8 pp food up charge
=$2700 + flat rate fee for ice ($50) tea ($30) and bottled water ($60) = $2840 - $500 deposit
Pricing includes private in home Chef, Sommelier + assistant to take care of guests and clean. Also please let me know if you need to rent tables and chairs as we can refer you to a trusted local company. We also work closely with a trusted designer and florist if you are interested in decor.
Charcuterie ($$) Baked Brie in puff pastry with fresh berries Protein - select 2 Ahí Tostadas ($$) Lemon Chicken Skewer Sides (both included) Coconut & Almond Rice Julienned Carrots, Peppers and Zucchini Desserts - Cinnamon Monkey Balls
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1-2 shelves completely empty) in the kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for the dinner.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. Additional costs may occure for prime ingredients: IE filet mignon, prime meats, truffles, seabass, lobster, scallops, charcuterie etc
9. Gratuities are appreciated should you choose to.
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 1-2 hours after dinner is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. We are adding onto the total the cost of bottled water, iced tea & ice. We will send you wine recommendations to purchase. However we cannot sell the alcholol to you. We are happy to help you put in your order, you pay and we can even pick it up for you and bring it to the event as a courtesy.
I look forward to cooking for you, your friends and your family! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
Optional gratuity in $20 increments to add if you would like :)