Time & Location
Mar 04, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST
About the Event
What I'll be teaching:
- How to start a small garden with zero experience, explained simply!
- All things seed germination and how to care for your seedlings until they are ready to be planted.
- How to know when to start your garden according to your zone.
- My favorite inexpensive yet quality garden beds.
- How and where to save money starting your garden.
- Where to buy soil + my favorite brands of soil & fertilizer.
- My favorite places to buy/order seeds.
- How to decide your watering system & schedule.
- I'll demo how to start: tomatoes, herbs, beans, melon & squash from seeds.
- I'll show a behind the scenes of my set up for seed starting.
- Live tour of my garden on Instagram right before the lesson begins.
- The lesson should be about an hour & then I'll stay on at the end an additional 1-2 hours for those who want a little extra help direct from me.
You do not need to have any gardening items to participate. I recommend you watch the lesson, engage in conversation at the end & learn. Then after the lesson take all that knowledge and THEN get started! You will want to watch the live BEFORE you go purchasing garden goods.
Till the event:
- If we are not yet friends on Instagram, let's be friends! @ChefStephanieChinchilla
- My Instagram page is the best place to see up to date information for live events and on demand classes!
- Feel free to email me if you have any questions after the event! ChefStephanieChinchilla@gmail.com
- Write down any questions you have as you think of them leading up to the event. Ill be discussing all of the listed topics first, then at the end Im going to open up a Q&A and stay on to answer all of your questions!
*The lesson will be recorded and emailed to attendees within 48 hours of the event. If you are not able to attend live for any reason, don't worry you can watch it later!*
To learn more about me, check out:
- Instagram @ChefStephanieChinchilla
- Yelp: Chef Chinchilla