Thu, Dec 02|
Legrand-Raritan Hot Cocoa Virtual Culinary Experience
Time & Location
Dec 02, 2021, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM PST
About the Event
Time: 2PM PT | 5PM ET
Length of event: 90 min
Number of guests: 30
Addresses due: 11/17/21 by 5pm
Prep call date & time: November 30th, no specific time yet
Topic: COCOA CHARCUTERIE | INGRAM | ALICIA
Time: Dec 2, 2021 02:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 895 2273 5196
Festive Hot Cocoa Charcuterie Culinary Experience $220 per person
- Display platter
- Hot Cocoa
- 3 different types of marshmallows. Example: mini, jumbo & strawberry
- Two different kinds of holiday sprinkles
- Candy canes
- Biscoff cookies
- Rice krispie treats (2)
- Madeleine cookies (2)
- Pocky sticks
- A Holiday mug
- One 375 ml spiked adult liquor 1/2 bottle. A friendly reminder that mini bottles may not be an option due to supply and that it will be either brandy, kahlua or baileys, depending on what is available. Please let me know if you have a preference.
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING
- IMPORTANT SHIPMENT INFORMATION: see below
- If you need to add on any additional kits please let us know as soon as possible so we have time to get items in stock that are needed. We will have 30 plus a few extra. We do not carry extra kits in bulk in stock as they are created to order.
Procedures & Minimums
1. General Important Things To Know
- 20 guest minimum.
- Liquor cannot be shipped to all states and is greatly limited. This is a serious legal issue there is no exceptions. Please know that if you select a craft cocktail or beer tasting, that the states that can be shipped into is limited.
- Here are the states that it is illegal to ship liquor into: MS, UT, NC, SC, IL, AR, NJ, TX, PA, MA, FL
- States we can arrange a local delivery to guests: NJ, TX, PA, MA, FL
- Guests within the above states will require a minimum additional charge of whatever the deliver services minimum is. The product delivered may not be the same as what we are using for the event. Guests really appreciate the gesture still and are happy to participate and receive the fun gift box, and separate local delivery of adult beverages to enjoy.
- For any states that a shipment cannot accept adult beverage shipments into, we still send them a gift box. You can select a gift card to include in the kit or we can send them funds via Venmo. We personally call each attendee and explain this to them and they are always appreciated and understanding.No maximum. Inquire for discounted pricing if you have over 100 guests.
- Final head count must be given a minimum of 21 days before the event date. If in the holidays, please give additional notice as items in stock this fall are more challenging to get.
- Addresses must be given a minimum of 15 days before the event date for shipments to arrive on time. If we receive the addresses after 15 days it will cost extra to rush the packages. We cannot guarantee shipment arrival if we receive the addresses in less than 15 days.
- We do not offer refunds or credits if guests do not attend/show up. The balance is due once the final head count is given.
- Any attending guest must be 21 years of age or older. You are liable for only allowing guests to attend who are of age with a copy of proof of ID on file.
- When you book, we also must schedule a practice run with all necessary speakers up to 3-7 days before the event. Please use the same Zoom link we give you for the event as the practice run. The practice runs are scheduled in the morning PST between 9-11am.
- Whomever books the event can be given co-host permissions for during the event. If you would like to record who all attended please do so on your own during the event. We can record the full event for you on request although most companies do not allow this. We do not automatically record the events.
- All attending guests must be home in order to sign for their shipment package if it contains alcohol. Each guest is sent their tracking info upon departure and we expect them to track and arrange their package accordingly. If the package does not arrive in time due to them not being home, we do not make accommodations for this. I recommend to whoever books the event, that they personal email a group message to all attendees to remind them to track their package and arrange modifications directly with the shipping carrier for delivery. We personally cannot adjust the shipment once it has departed.
- Boxes can be shipped after 15 days to event date, however you would be responsible for all additional shipping fees needed for the packages to arrive on time. If boxes are returned due to incorrect addresses being given, you will be billed for additional shipping costs to be re-sent/overnighted.
- There is a possibility of overnighting or rushing a shipment. You must pay for all associated fees to overnight any packages.
- Your pricing includes only the flat rate cost of the wine. We do not increase the cost of the wine or make a profit on the wine as we currently are not licensed to sell wine. We are functioning as your event coordinator & host. We have partnered with a local company who fulfill’s the wine direct to your guests and the flat rate fee is added onto your event. We are who will have contact with the company who ships for us, and we do not/will not pass along their info to our clients to order direct. We offer this service to arrange your deliveries complimentary. This is intentional so that we keep our shipments & events clean, organized and consistent. No exceptions.
- We do not personally selling you the wine. We are exclusively selling you a service of coordination for the event & live virtual event of of your selections. The wine ordered for your event is charged to you in the cost quoted at a flat rate of the cost reimbursement. The wine cost will show as a flat rate on your invoice.
- Additional fees are added on for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
- We currently cannot accommodate any shipments outside of the US.
- Wine can be fulfilled to most states. The only states our local wine store cannot ship to is North Dakota, South Dakota & New Hampshire. For liquor & beer shipments please see below as the states/rules are different.
- We ask that whomever books the event is who emails the whole group attending with important information such as: Zoom link, calendar invites, shipping notifications etc. Our emails are often forwarded to guests spam which causes confusion and lost emails. Also, any email that goes through our system gets uploaded to our marketing campaign projects, which most companies do not allow.
- We recommend that you create a calendar invite 30 days minimum ahead, and then send the Zoom once you receive it from me, and then again the morning of the event so they can access and find it quickly.
- Please know that we do not use the emails given to us or share them. They are only used for shipment delivery notifications so they can arrange the arrival of their packages.
- If you wanted to add any branded items into the packages we need them a minimum of 21 days before the event date. We may need to charge an additional staff fee, packing and or shipping fee.
- IF we are not shipping anything, events can be booked and scheduled in less than 3 weeks so long as we have that date available.
- I highly recommend reserving your dates needed as early as possible. We take a non refundable $500 deposit to hold your date if the event is over 90 days away. If you book and your event is less than 90 days away we charge the first 1/2 of the balance due. The remaining balance is due in full 21-30 days before the event.
- Once your event is booked that date and time is set for you. If your event is over 30 days away, the event date can possibly be changed if we have the other date open you are requesting. If we do not have the availability to move the date for any reason, we do not offer refunds or credits.
- If the event is less than 30 days away there is no cancelations, refunds, credits or modifications. Know that if we are able to modify within reason, we will! Its our priority to commit to ensuring an amazing experience all around. If we can, we will accommodate modifications but cannot promise it.
Holiday Dip & Sip