Tue, Aug 10|
Juniper + Ingram Live Virtual Culinary Experience | Extra Kits Class
Live Interactive Zoom Meeting
Time & Location
Aug 10, 2021, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM PDT
About the Event
- 15 guests
- Homemade pasta live cooking class $ 110 pp
- 1 bottle of wine, no wine tasting lesson | $60 pp including shipping & tax
- Total is $170 per person
- Flat fee event make up cost: $500 to use up the remaining 15 kits
- In order to add on any additional kits we would need to know by June 30th
- Addresses due July 6th by 5PM
- SPONSERS = Ingram & Juniper
Kit Includes: semolina/flour, rolling pin, pasta cutter, scrapper, herbs, tomato sauce, tomato paste
Guests need to buy: eggs
*** This event does not include wine tasting with Sommelier
Procedures & Minimums
1. General Important Things To Know
- 20 guest minimum.
- No maximum. Inquire for discounted pricing if you have over 100 guests.
- Final head count must be given a minimum of 21 days before the event date.
- Addresses must be given a minimum of 15 days before the event date for shipments to arrive on time. If we receive the addresses after 15 days it will cost extra to rush the packages. We cannot guarantee shipment arrival if we receive the addresses in less than 15 days.
- We do not offer refunds or credits if guests do not attend/show up. The balance is due once the final head count is given.
- Any attending guest must be 21 years of age or older. You are liable for only allowing guests to attend who are of age with a copy of proof of ID on file.
- When you book, we also must schedule a practice run with all necessary speakers up to 3-7 days before the event. Please use the same Zoom link we give you for the event as the practice run. The practice runs are scheduled in the morning PST between 9-11am.
- Whomever books the event can be given co-host permissions for during the event. If you would like to record who all attended please do so on your own during the event. We can record the full event for you on request although most companies do not allow this. We do not automatically record the events.
- All attending guests must be home in order to sign for their shipment package if it contains alcohol. Each guest is sent their tracking info upon departure and we expect them to track and arrange their package accordingly. If the package does not arrive in time due to them not being home, we do not make accommodations for this. I recommend to whoever books the event, that they personal email a group message to all attendees to remind them to track their package and arrange modifications directly with the shipping carrier for delivery. We personally cannot adjust the shipment once it has departed.
- Boxes can be shipped after 15 days to event date, however you would be responsible for all additional shipping fees needed for the packages to arrive on time. If boxes are returned due to incorrect addresses being given, you will be billed for additional shipping costs to be re-sent/overnighted.
- There is a possibility of overnighting or rushing a shipment. You must pay for all associated fees to overnight any packages.
- Your pricing includes only the flat rate cost of the wine. We do not increase the cost of the wine or make a profit on the wine as we currently are not licensed to sell wine. We are functioning as your event coordinator & host. We have partnered with a local company who fulfill’s the wine direct to your guests and the flat rate fee is added onto your event. We are who will have contact with the company who ships for us, and we do not/will not pass along their info to our clients to order direct. We offer this service to arrange your deliveries complimentary. This is intentional so that we keep our shipments & events clean, organized and consistent. No exceptions.
- We do not personally selling you the wine. We are exclusively selling you a service of coordination for the event & live virtual event of of your selections. The wine ordered for your event is charged to you in the cost quoted at a flat rate of the cost reimbursement. The wine cost will show as a flat rate on your invoice.
- Additional fees are added on for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
- We currently cannot accommodate any shipments outside of the US.
- Wine can be fulfilled to most states. The only states our local wine store cannot ship to is North Dakota, South Dakota & New Hampshire. For liquor & beer shipments please see below as the states/rules are different.
- We ask that whomever books the event is who emails the whole group attending with important information such as: Zoom link, calendar invites, shipping notifications etc. Our emails are often forwarded to guests spam which causes confusion and lost emails. Also, any email that goes through our system gets uploaded to our marketing campaign projects, which most companies do not allow.
- We recommend that you create a calendar invite 30 days minimum ahead, and then send the Zoom once you receive it from me, and then again the morning of the event so they can access and find it quickly.
- Please know that we do not use the emails given to us or share them. They are only used for shipment delivery notifications so they can arrange the arrival of their packages.
- If you wanted to add any branded items into the packages we need them a minimum of 21 days before the event date. We may need to charge an additional staff fee, packing and or shipping fee.
- IF we are not shipping anything, events can be booked and scheduled in less than 3 weeks so long as we have that date available.
- I highly recommend reserving your dates needed as early as possible. We take a non refundable $500 deposit to hold your date if the event is over 90 days away. If you book and your event is less than 90 days away we charge the first 1/2 of the balance due. The remaining balance is due in full 21-30 days before the event.
- Once your event is booked that date and time is set for you. If your event is over 30 days away, the event date can possibly be changed if we have the other date open you are requesting. If we do not have the availability to move the date for any reason, we do not offer refunds or credits.
- If the event is less than 30 days away there is no cancelations, refunds, credits or modifications. Know that if we are able to modify within reason, we will! Its our priority to commit to ensuring an amazing experience all around. If we can, we will accommodate modifications but cannot promise it.
added on 5 guests