Ingram Micro Live Cooking Class - Haley/Pizza Menu
Time & Location
About the Event
This live lesson will be set up as a meeting so that everyone can interact and have a more intimate and personal culinary experience. You will also be able to chat and send messages, comments or questions to each other and to us at any time. My husband Alvaro (the Sommelier) is behind the computer the whole time communicating with me all of your questions. Ill teach one part at a time, and then after each segment Ill make sure to answer any questions. I also stay on at the end if anyone would like extra assistance. He will come on at some point during the lesson to teach you the proper tasting method.
If you feel comfortable, you are welcome to cook with me. You will want to prep all your ingredients and have them out, measured, chopped/dice etc according to the recipes and organized together for each dish. Also have out all of the tools, pots, kitchen appliances needed as well. If you are cooking in a group, have someone kindly delegate duties to each person :) splitting up the work so you are able to keep the pace.
I pride myself on focusing to teach you how to cook, not how to follow a recipe. You will learn the base of each dish, meaning the ingredients you must have, and then explaining what you can do to modify the dish. Ill guide you to use your senses to know when your dishes are done. After this lesson is over it is my hope that you will be able to make these dishes confidently! These recipes given can be made as is, or feel free to be creative and modify them to your liking.
As always, you are welcome to call text or email many anytime if you have any questions before the lesson, or when you make these dishes on your own. I often will Facetime my guests when they need assistance so I can help you if you need, after the lesson.
- Margarita Pizza - homemade dough + homemade pizza sauce lesson + toppings
- Caesar salad - romaine + parmesan + croutons (sending already made) + caesar dressing (sending already made)
- Sparkling Beverage
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1.Your event is on July 30th from 6:30-8:30pm. You can add on guests up to 10 days prior to the event. The final balance is due in full 30 days before the event.
2. As the class is an event, and date is reserved exclusively for your event, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up to class, or cancel last minute. Your final head count given 30 days prior to your event will be the final amount due and final guest count.
3. Pricing for your event is as follows
- ***$107 per person, $1000 minimum for private virtual events, 28 guests = $2996
- ***plus the cost of insulated packaging = $4368.45 for 28 boxes
- *** you are covering the cost of shipping exclusively through Fed Ex. Haley will send me the shipping labels that must be for overnighted parishable goods.
Total = $7364.45 charged through us
4. Please send us the shipping labels as soon as you have them, and least 10 days prior to the event date
- 28 guests$7,364.45$7,364.450$0