Hillwood Holiday Culinary Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1. Your event is December 10, 2021 from 5:30PM - 9:00PM (we can modify/finalize this when we chat next) with a final head count of 26 guests.
2. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 45 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. The deposit amount for this event is 1/2 of your total due for this event. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days before the event on November 10th.
3. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to alcohol consumption. All attendees must either take an Uber, have a designated driver and or consume the legal limit amount to drive. We will not allow any attendees to drive under the influence under any circumstances.
4. Service fees/gratuities are added on automatically for all private events and due with the final balance after everything has been finalized.
5. All dietary restrictions must be clearly made known to Chef prior to planning the menu. Last minute requests or modifications the day of the event will likely not be able to be accomodated.
6. In order to respect all attendees time and to prepare appropriately for quality control of the menu, we ask that the event start at the time booked. Please arrange for arrivals on time or even a little early.
8. If for any reason anything is wrong with Chef Chinchilla due sickness or an unforseen emergency, one of her trusted Chef's on staff will be cooking for your event. This has never happened before, but due to the current climate of heath concerns we are including this as a warning in our contracts from here forward. This has NEVER happened. However we need to let you know that if this did occur, your event would still go on with another qualified member of Chefs team.
9. As a courtesy our pricing includes: plateware, utensils, water glasses, wine glasses, grey placemats + grey linen napkins. Pricing does not change should you choose to not use our items. If you want to modify colors, plateware, glassware, napkin colors etc, there will be an additional rental fee.
10. Rentals & Basic Decor Estimate: $2500
11. Dinner Menu Food & Beverages Details & Costs: Beverages $8195 + Seated Dinner $5200 = $13,395
Dinner Menu: $5200
Course #1 Fall Seasonal Salad | Mixed Greens Tossed In A Raspberry Vinaigrette | Roasted Beets & Sweet Potatoes | Candied Pecans | Crumbled Feta Cheese | Balsamic Glaze Drizzle
Course #2 Creamy Butternut Squash Spiced Soup | Creme Fraiche Swirl
Course #3 Surf & Turf | Filet Mignon | Lobster Tail or Seabass
Family Style Passed Sides:
Crispy Brussel Sprouts | Dried Cranberries | Roasted Nuts | Sweet Balsamic
Smoked Carrots | Herb Aioli | Fresh Dill | Lemon Drizzle
Creamy Mashed Potatoes | Mushroom Gravy
Course #4 Sliced Pumpkin Roll | Mascarpone Whipped Cream
Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages During Dinner: $8195 (this pricing does not include cocktail hour)
Estimated quote above includes 3 cocktails per person & 1.5 bottles of wine per person and non alcoholic beverages. This is an average number of drinks to safely order enough. Not all guests will consume the same amount, but give or take it will even out with those who consume a little more or less. If you think guests will consume more than the above estimated amount, or you want me to order even more just in case, please let me know and we can make adjustments. Based on our conversation this is what I recommend. The quoted number can also be lowered if needed by lowering the price point average per bottle.
Wine budget requested is $75-80 price point per bottle. Our Sommelier will select these wines closer to the event date and pair them according to the final menu and what is available in stock.
1-2 White wines
2-3 red wine selections
Non Alcoholic Beverages: Coffee, Iced Tea & Bottled Still Water
Estimated quote above inlcudes coffee, tea and water for each guest.
Estimated quote above includes 3 cocktails per guest
(Select 2) Old Fashioned , Espresso Martini, Mulled Hot Apple Cider Cocktail, Festive Poinsettia Cocktail (sparkling wine, cranberry juice, cointreau, cranberry garnish, rosemary sprig), Shaken Eggnog Cocktail
12. Cocktail Hour Details & Costs: Hor d'hoevres $2295 + Wine Tasting $2356 = $4651
Hor d'oeuvres gourmet grazing table suggested menu items: $2295
a. Charcuterie spread with a variety of gourmet cheeses and cured meats, fresh bread, crackers, nuts, jam, honey, spreads, dried and fresh fruit
b. Seafood cakes (similar to a crab cake) finished with a lemon herb aioli
c. Stuffed baby bella mushrooms topped with crispy onion strings and fresh pesto
d. Baked creamy garlic feta and sundried tomato crostinis
e. Bacon wrapped blue cheese stuffed dates
f. Shrimp Cocktail with cocktail sauce
Wine tasting with Sommelier Cocktail Hour: $2356
Pricing includes the additional wine needed for the hour of tasting and a stationary bar will be set up for guests to come up and taste each of the 5 wines (2 ounce pour for each wine to taste) as they desire. We will start with the lightest first. Once they explore each wine they are welcome to enjoy either a glass of their favorite wine or a cocktail while they wait for dinner. During the cocktail hour tasting experience our Sommelier will speak about all things wine with those who are interested in learning more. Those who prefer to just taste and then mingle will be able to do so as well. This is perfect for a group your size. The cost above estimates that we are doing a 60 minute cocktail hour. If you want us to plan on more than an hour before we seat everyone for dinner, please let me know as we may need to order a little more wine to supply the additional time.
Breakdown Total =
Rentals & Decor Estimate: $2500
Dinner Menu: $5200
Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverages During Dinner: $8195
Cocktail Hour Hor d'hoevres: $2295
Cocktail Hour Wine Tasting/Adult Beverages: $2356
Tax & Gratuity = will be filled in once the above is finalized
I look forward to cooking for you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla