Time & Location
Nov 21, 2020, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Tustin, Tustin, CA, USA
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Menu is individually plated courses: I recommend serving these dishes from cold to hot
1. Your event is November 21st from 6:30PM - 8:30PM with a final head count of 8 guests. Pricing varies from $130-150 per person. Pricing varies based on the number of courses and menu items selected. All prime ingredients are added on as only the additional food cost.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and all of the kitchen counter space in the kitchen must be cleared, sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store plated food while we prepare for your dinner service.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due upon booking. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
9. Service fees/gratuities are added on automatically for parties of 15 or more. If you have less than 15 guests, you can pay gratuity prior to, the day of or after the event :)
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 2 hours after dinner is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. Depending on the location of the event, a minimal fee will be added.
12. Your final head count is due 30 days prior to the event. Your final balance is also due 30 days prior to the event. Refunds are not given due to cancelation for any reason. The $500 deposit is non refundable and cannot be transfered to another date less than 30 days to the event. You can modify the date 30 days prior to the booked event date only.
13. If for any reason anything is wrong with Chef Chinchilla due sickness or an unforseen emergency, one of her trusted Chef's on staff will be preparing the dinner. This has never happened before, but due to the current climate of 2020's heath concerns we are including this as a warning in our contracts from here forward.
14. As a courtesy our pricing includes: plateware, utensils, water glasses, wine glasses, grey placemats + grey linen napkins. Pricing does not change should you choose to not use our items. If you are going to use your own rentals of plateware and utensils etc, it is required that you order the exact amount that Chef asks you to order. This is crucial as our team will not have time to wash and dry utensils in between each course.
15. Pricing does not include: table and chair rentals, table clothes, decor, printed menu's or Sommelier service. We can refer you to a trusted rental company & designer we use all the time.
15. Pricing breakdown + menu
- To secure the date we take a $500 non refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event. You can add on guests if needed 7 days before the event.
- We arrive 2 hours before the dinner. It takes us 2 hours to clean up and leave after the dinner is over.
- Dinner service is 2-2/12 hours.
- Each guest does have the same dish. If there are any dietary restrictions or allergies, we would need to know this prior to designing and confirming the menu.
- We must follow all local COVID established rules. Our team must wear masks and gloves throughout service, and must follow the designated rules established.
I look forward to cooking for you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
Additional food cost