Google Culinary Experience - Marina
Time & Location
About the Event
- Grazing table for 20 guests. Will include meats, cheeses, nuts, dried fruits, sandwiches, crackers, bread, variety of veggies & dips.
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1.Your event is on 2/20 and cannot be modified or adjusted. The start time will be between 2-3PM.
2. I will need access to the space 2 hours minimum prior to the start time to set up. I will arrange everything on disposable displays in order for you to have easy cleanup.
3. Please make sure the space is clean and set up prior to our arrival time.
4. We will provide disposable plateware, napkins & silverware.
5. Please arrange for your beverages for your event. If you would like assistance in ordering wine we are happy to make suggestions free of charge. If you would like to add additional non alcoholic beverages you may at an additional charge.
6. As the class is an event, and date is reserved exclusively for your event, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up to class, or cancel last minute. Your final head count given 30 days prior to your event will be the final amount due and final guest count.
7. Staff will not be on site during or after the event.
8. Your final balance is due no later than 1/20. You can add on additional guests up to 5 days prior to your event.
9. Please email Chef Chinchilla your address upon booking.
10. If any additional requests need to be made for your event, please make sure we know them 10 days prior to the event in order for us to accomodate them.
11. Your final head count & payment for your event is due 30 days prior to your event. A $500 non refundable deposit is required to hold dates over 30 days away. Checks are preferred and you may also pay via pay pal or credit card.
12. If anyone has any allergies please let me know so I may plan accordingly with your menu. The allergies must be given prior to the planning of the menu.
I look forward to serving you and your team!
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla