Thu, Apr 11|
Gloria Private Lesson
Private in home lesson for 1 person.
Time & Location
Apr 11, 2019, 7:00 PM
Chef Chinchilla, 350 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the Event
This is a private in home lesson in Laguna for 1 person. The lesson is 2.5-3 hours for $350 plus the cost of food. The food cost should be reimbursed to Chef Chinchilla upon arrival.
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Your class is Tuesday the 12th from 9am-12pm with a final head count of 1 guest. Anyone additional present during the lesson will require a payment of $60 each.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1-2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your class.
5. Lets discuss what major appliances you carry in your home, so I can make sure to bring any necessary items with me. Also knowing what appliances you already have will help me to design recipes around them, so you can get the best use out of what you already own!
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. For private in home classes a $75 fee will be charged for cancelations. If you are late for some reason, the class does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. The food cost payment is due the day of your event and is solely the food costs for the menu items chosen.
9. I arrive 30 minutes early to prepare and set up in your home so its nice and organized for you to get started on time! Please have someone home 30 minutes before your class start time to let me in.
I look forward to cooking with you! We are going to have a great time.
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
Private in home lesson for 1
Please read details on ticket page