Thu, Mar 24|
Fiscal Year End Celebration Culinary Experience | Poly & Ingram | Alicia
Time & Location
Mar 24, 2022, 2:00 PM PDT
About the Event
One fancy cookies (with logo or another fun design that's pretty)
Two split bottles of sparkling wine: Chandon Brut (blue & white pretty bottle) & Rose (pink and white pretty bottle), or similar value depending on availability
Personalized cardstock with note from sponsor
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING
- IMPORTANT SHIPMENT INFORMATION: Wine cannot be shipped to ND, SD, UT or NH
- Send addresses to Chef Chinchilla by March 9th
- If you need to add on any additional kits please let us know as soon as possible so we have time to get items in stock that are needed.
Procedures & Minimums
1. General Important Things To Know
- 20 guest minimum.
- No maximum. Inquire for discounted pricing if you have over 100 guests.
- Addresses must be given a minimum of 15 days before the event date for shipments to arrive on time. If we receive the addresses after 15 days it will cost extra to rush the packages. We cannot guarantee shipment arrival if we receive the addresses in less than 15 days.
- We do not offer refunds or credits if guests do not attend/show up. The balance is due once the final head count is given.
- Any attending guest must be 21 years of age or older. You are liable for only allowing guests to attend who are of age with a copy of proof of ID on file.
- All attending guests must be home in order to sign for their shipment package if it contains alcohol. Each guest is sent their tracking info upon departure and we expect them to track and arrange their package accordingly. If the package does not arrive in time due to them not being home, we do not make accommodations for this. I recommend to whoever books the event, that they personal email a group message to all attendees to remind them to track their package and arrange modifications directly with the shipping carrier for delivery. We personally cannot adjust the shipment once it has departed.
- Boxes can be shipped after 15 days to event date, however you would be responsible for all additional shipping fees needed for the packages to arrive on time. If boxes are returned due to incorrect addresses being given, you will be billed for additional shipping costs to be re-sent/overnighted.
- There is a possibility of overnighting or rushing a shipment. You must pay for all associated fees to overnight any packages.
- Your pricing includes only the flat rate cost of the wine. We do not increase the cost of the wine or make a profit on the wine as we currently are not licensed to sell wine. We are functioning as your event coordinator & host. We have partnered with a local company who fulfill’s the wine direct to your guests and the flat rate fee is added onto your event. We are who will have contact with the company who ships for us, and we do not/will not pass along their info to our clients to order direct. We offer this service to arrange your deliveries complimentary. This is intentional so that we keep our shipments & events clean, organized and consistent. No exceptions.
- We do not personally selling you the wine. We are exclusively selling you a service of coordination for the event & live virtual event of of your selections. The wine ordered for your event is charged to you in the cost quoted at a flat rate of the cost reimbursement. The wine cost will show as a flat rate on your invoice.
- Additional fees are added on for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii.
- We currently cannot accommodate any shipments outside of the US.
- Wine can be fulfilled to most states. The only states our local wine store cannot ship to is North Dakota, South Dakota & New Hampshire. For liquor & beer shipments please see below as the states/rules are different.