Fri, May 03|
Deloitte Team Building
Please read all the details before booking under "About your event". This information should be shared with your team as well.
Time & Location
May 03, 2019, 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Chef Chinchilla, 350 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the Event
The group of 25 will split up into 5 teams. Each team will be given a brief instruction from Chef, then each team of 5 will work together to follow directions from Chef and the recipe given, to execute the dish. Please choose a team captain who considers themselves a good home cook for each group. It is recommended that the teams are pre-selected before arrival with team members that know each other the least. Work together to listen carefully to chefs instruction, follow the recipe carefully and keep your table and ingredients tidy and clean at all times. Everyone will share each dish at the end of class.
1. Vegetable egg rolls - demonstration on filling and entire team hands on rolling egg rolls
2. Honey walnut shrimp - Team #1
3. Orange Chicken - Team #2
4. Mongolian Beef - Team #3
5. Sticky Rice & Vegetarian Dish & Frying Eggrolls - Team #4
6. Cheesecake wontons & strawberry coulis - Team #5
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
- We do not automatically charge for gratuity, and tips are not included in the ticket price, and also not required. We want you to be able to choose the amount of gratuity at the end of your event. If you enjoyed your time, please mention to Chef Stephanie you would like to add a gratuity at the end of your event. Cash, checks or credit cards are welcome.
- 2.5-3 hour team building cooking class and wine tasting for 25 people.
- Prime seafood and meats will cost extra per person based on market value food costs only.
- Additional guests present are $125 extra per person.
- This event starts on time and does not wait for guests to arrive. Please make sure to arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your event to: park, wash your hands, sign the mandatory waiver and settle in. This event will not run longer than the scheduled time due to a late arrival.
- There is no refunds if you cancel for any reason. This is a booked event and your space is reserved specifically for you per your purchased ticket. These tickets cannot be sold or given to others without written permission from Chef Chinchilla. The reservation is made in the name of whom purchased the ticket and made the reservation. There is no store credit offered for any reason. There are no refunds or exchanges if less people show up for the event.
- Closed toe shoes are required to participate per CA Health Code. Comfortable shoes are recommended as the evening is spent standing. We also recommend not wearing heals for this reason.
- For safety reasons we have a strict policy about intoxication, whether upon arrival or if signs of intoxication are suspected during this event.
- We expect for each guest to arrange for responsible transportation to or from this event. If a cab is needed by anyone in your party for any reason, find Chef Chinchilla and she will happily arrange for a safe ride home from Uber/Lift/Taxi.
- Anyone attending is financially responsible for themselves for any accidents which may occur at our facility, or additional fees from damages caused by any guest attending. The Hood Kitchen nor Chef Chinchilla or any staff member present holds no financial or legal responsibility for any guest attending the event.
- A final guest head count and final payment is due 30 days prior to the event date.
Deloitte team building
Please read details before booking your event