Fri, Feb 15|
The Hood Kitchen
Deloitte Team Building
4 Wine Tastings + 4 Courses + Sommelier & Chef Instruction
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2019, 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM
The Hood Kitchen, 350 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the Event
Private team building event for Deloitte for 20 people.
Upon arrival, your evening will start with a Sparking Wine tasting, accompanied by a charcuterie hors d'oeuvre. The next coarse will be a demonstration on how to prepare Chef's famous stuffed mushrooms, accompanied by a Chardonnay tasting. The third pairing is a Cabernet & your entree coarse is hands on. You will learn how to properly prepare blue cheese crusted Filet Mignon or Ribeye served with roasted potatoes finished with parmesan and fresh herbs accompanied with candied carrots topped with sliced almonds. Your dinners climax is chocolate covered strawberries & a dessert wine pairing.
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
- This event starts on time and does not wait for guests to arrive. Please make sure to arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your event to: park, wash your hands, sign the mandatory waiver and settle in.
- There is no refunds if you cancel for any reason. This is a booked event and your space is reserved specifically for you per your purchased ticket. These tickets cannot be sold or given to others without written permission from Chef Chinchilla. The reservation is made in the name of whom purchased the ticket and made the reservation. There is no store credit offered for any reason.
- Closed toe shoes are required to participate per CA Health Code. Comfortable shoes are recommended as the evening is spent standing. We also recommend not wearing heals for this reason. If you wish to surprise your date with your evenings plans, I recommend politely requesting they wear "cute" comfortable shoes/boots with their evenings attire.
- For safety reasons we have a strict policy about intoxication, whether upon arrival or if signs of intoxication are suspected during this event, we have the right to request anyone to not continue cooking.
- We expect for guests to arrange for responsible transportation to or from this event. If a cab is needed by anyone in your party for any reason, find Chef Chinchilla and she will happily arrange for a safe ride home from Uber/Lift/Taxi.
- You may not bring wine, beer or spirits of any kind to enjoy during this event. There is no corkage fee as we do not allow you to bring outside beverages. Coffee, water & tea will be available free of charge.
- Anyone attending is financially responsible for themselves for any accidents which may occur at our facility, or additional fees from damages caused by any guest attending. The Hood Kitchen nor Chef Chinchilla or any staff member present holds no financial or legal responsibility for any guest attending the event.