Wed, Jun 30|
Da Vita Inc Competition Culinary Experience
Time & Location
Jun 30, 2021, 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM PDT
Irvine, Irvine, CA, USA
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Menu - Taco competition: chorizo, carne asada, chicken, + 1 protein + homemade tortillas
Added on Chips & Salsa $12 pp = $120
Added on plateware $20 pp = $200
Added on margarita competition $25 pp = $250
Margarita ingredient reimbursement: $150
Florals = $200
Balance due = $920
1. Your event is June 3rd from 11:30PM - 2:00PM with a final head count of 8-12 guests
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (2 shelves completely empty in each fridge) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your class.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial $500 deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. Any additional costs will be due 7 days before your event.
9. Gratuities is not include in the $1500. This can be offered when booking or after the event.
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 1-2 hours after the event is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. Depending on the location of the event, a minimal travel fee will be added if outside of California.
I look forward to cooking with you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
Gratuity in $20 Increments