Thu, Oct 27|
Curated Live Culinary Experience | Sweet Fondue & Wine Tasting Experience | Payton
20 guests | live interactive experience
Time & Location
Oct 27, 2022, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
About the Event
a. SWEET FONDUE & WINE (or hot cocoa & seasonal mug etc, no booze) TASTING EXPERIENCE | $191 per shipment
1 split bottle of sparkling wine & 1 half bottle of sparkling wine | wine tasting with Sommelier & & tasting notes card-stock | fondue pot | skewers | tea-lights | melting chocolate | dipping goodies: marshmallows, graham crackers | pretzels | madeleines | Rice Krispies | card-stock note from sponsor | standard shipping | tracking
PLEASE REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW PRIOR TO BOOKING
- IMPORTANT SHIPMENT INFORMATION: Wine cannot be shipped to ND, SD, UT or NH
- Prep call date & time: 11am Friday 14th
- Length of event: 60 min max
- Hard end time or not:
- Record event: no
- Record guests: yes
- Sponsor note:
- Names of sponsors:HP & Ingram
- Send addresses to Chef Chinchilla by EOD October 13th
- If you need to add on any additional kits please let us know as soon as possible so we have time to get items in stock that are needed.
- Shipment deliveries confirmed on:
Procedures & Minimums
1. General Important Things To Know
- 20 guest minimum.
- No maximum. Inquire for discounted pricing if you have over 100 guests.
- Final head count must be given a minimum of 21 days before the event date.
- Addresses must be given a minimum of 15 days before the event date for shipments to arrive on time. If we receive the addresses after 15 days it will cost extra to rush the packages. We cannot guarantee shipment arrival if we receive the addresses in less than 15 days.
- We do not offer refunds or credits if guests do not attend/show up. The balance is due once the final head count is given.
- Any attending guest must be 21 years of age or older. You are liable for only allowing guests to attend who are of age with a copy of proof of ID on file.
- We prefer to schedule prep calls when we book, so we have the time you need on our calendar blocked off
- Whomever books the event can be given co-host permissions for during the event. If you would like to record who all attended please do so on your own during the event. We can record the full event for you on request although most companies do not allow this. We do not automatically record the events.
- All attending guests must be home in order to sign for their shipment package if it contains alcohol. Each guest is sent their tracking info upon departure. They can adjust the delivery time and day on thier own as well. We personally cannot adjust the shipment once it has departed. Please include guests phone number as well. It is only used for shipping purposes. We do request they have their packages arrive to wherever they are during business work hours. This way, even if they are not there someone over 21 can sign for the package. If they use their home address, its common for the carrier to attempt delivery 2+ times. I will watch each package and notify you if a package is having an issue being accepted.
- Boxes can be shipped after 15 days to event date, however you would be responsible for all additional shipping fees needed for the packages to arrive on time. If boxes are returned due to incorrect addresses being given, you may be billed for additional shipping costs to be re-sent/overnighted.
- There is a possibility of overnighting or rushing a shipment. You must pay for all associated fees to overnight any packages.
- Your pricing includes only the flat rate cost of the wine. We do not increase the cost of the wine or make a profit on the wine. We give your wine orders to a licensed company who fulfill’s the wine direct to your guests. This is intentional so that we keep our shipments & events clean, organized and consistent. The reimbursement of the wine cost will show as a flat rate on your invoice. We sell you a service of coordination of the curated gift & live event seperately. A clear breakdown of pricing will show on your invoice.
- Additional fees are added on for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, or arrangements to Canada
- We currently cannot accommodate any shipments outside of the US.
- Wine can be fulfilled to most states. They cannot ship to is North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah & New Hampshire.
- We ask that whomever books the event is who emails the whole group attending with important information such as: Zoom link, calendar invites, shipping notifications etc. Our emails are often forwarded to guests spam which causes confusion and lost emails. Also, any email that goes through our system gets uploaded to our marketing campaign projects, which most companies do not allow.
- We recommend that you create a calendar invite 30 days minimum ahead, and then send the Zoom once you receive it from me, and then again the morning of the event so they can access and find it quickly.
- Please know that we do not use the emails given to us or share them. They are only used for shipment delivery notifications so they can arrange the arrival of their packages.
- If you wanted to add any branded items into the packages we need them a minimum of 21 days before the event date. We may need to charge an additional staff fee, packing and or shipping fee.
- IF we are not shipping anything, events can be booked and scheduled in less than 3 weeks so long as we have that date available.
- I highly recommend reserving your dates needed as early as possible. We take a non refundable $500 deposit to hold your date if the event is over 90 days away. If you book and your event is less than 90 days away we charge the first 1/2 of the balance due. The remaining balance is due in full 30 days before the event.
- Once your event is booked that date and time is set for you. If your event is over 30 days away, the event date can possibly be changed if we have the other date open you are requesting. If we do not have the availability to move the date for any reason, we do not offer refunds or credits.
- If the event is less than 30 days away there is no cancelations, refunds, credits or modifications. Know that if we are able to modify within reason, we will! Its our priority to commit to ensuring an amazing experience all around. If we can, we will accommodate modifications but cannot promise it.
See page details