Chef & Somm's Table Wine Dinner - Tonights Menu Inspiration is Latin Cuisine
Time & Location
About the Event
Tonights menu inspiration is Latin Cuisine
Venture out from your typical dinner spot to enjoy a unique supper club. This interactive wine dinner experience will leave you day dreaming and talking about it all week with your friends. Together Chef Stephanie & her husband Sommelier Alvaro Chinchilla pour their heart, passion and knowledge into every menu and dining experience. Each dinner is 5-8 courses and paired with a complimentary wine tasting for every plate served. Chef creates each menu from only the best ingredients available seasonly each week. Wine expert, Alvaro, spends time before dinner teaching how to see, smell and taste the wine. He discusses each wine in between courses as Chef Stephanie interacts by describing each course, and personally taking time to get to know her guests & new friends. Prepare yourself for a unique & interactive "culinary experience", not just a night out to dinner. You will forever desire to return for more and see what they are up to next!
Details & reminders for the class:
1. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE DATE AND TIME OF YOUR EVENT, AS WELL AS UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR EVENT IS PRIOR TO BOOKING. Refunds and or exchanges or are not given under any circumstance as this is a booked event ticket (like a concert etc). Reservation times or dates cannot be adjusted or modified for any reason.
2. Chef Stephanie Chinchilla, her staff & The Hood Kitchen hold no legal or financial responsibility to any injury that occurs during an event and or after. Each guest is expected to consume responsibly and arrange for transportation to and from our dinners.
3. Each event starts promptly on time. Out of respect for everyones else's time joining this dinner, we do not wait for those who are late to start. If you arrive late we do our best to catch you up as much as we can. It is recommended to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to classes and or events. This way you have plenty of time to park, sign in, wash your hands and find your seat.
4. Menu items are subject to change without notice due to market rates and or product availability.
5. Due to the risk of accidental cross contamination within our large shared commercial kitchen space, we cannot guarantee or accommodate severe allergy requests. We cannot modify recipes based on personal preference as recipes and ingredients are arranged prior to arrival. As a courtesy to the others working in your team, please follow the instruction of the recipe and the Chef.
- Latin Cuisine Pop Up Dinner$125$1250$0