Carolyn Culinary Experience
Time & Location
About the Event
1. Your event is June 19th from 4:30PM - 7:30PM with a final head count of 10 guests. All prime ingredients are added on as only the additional food cost. Details of the cost for your dinner will be listed below once finalized.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and all of the kitchen counter space in the kitchen must be cleared, sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store plated food while we prepare for your dinner service.
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due upon booking. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
9. Service fees/gratuities are added on automatically.
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 1 hour after dinner is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event.
11. Depending on the location of the event, a minimal fee will be added.
12. Your final head count is due 30 days prior to the event. Your final balance is also due 30 days prior to the event. Refunds are not given due to cancelation for any reason. The $500 deposit is non refundable and cannot be transfered to another date less than 30 days to the event. You can modify the date 30 days prior to the booked event date only.
13. If for any reason anything is wrong with Chef Chinchilla due sickness or an unforseen emergency, one of her trusted Chef's on staff will be preparing the dinner. This has never happened before, but due to the current climate of 2020's heath concerns we are including this as a warning in our contracts from here forward.
14. Pricing breakdown:
In order to accomodate what you are looking for, for your event, here is what the breakdown would look like. Underneath this quote is the basic breakdown of our standard pricing to view! We focus on creating unique events, and yours is a combination of what we offer, so the breakdown is listed below for you to see clearly prior to booking. You can remove a service or two if you wish to accomodate your budget needs :)
1. Cooking Class: Appetizer demo & suprise hands on simple participation competition
2. Private Chef Dinner: family style dinner, includes 1 protein + 2 sides + 1 dessert + all dinnerware rentals included
I am going to combine a comination of #1 & #2 listed above to total $140 per person (creating a combo event, but we will do the class simply vs a full cooking class to keep the event from being too long, focusing mostly on the dinner and the wine tasting with a fun & friendly hands on competition in the beginning)
3. Wine Tasting: $50 pp/$500 minimum Sommelier service
Total with cooking competition + family style dinner = $1500
+ wine tasting experience = $2000
Standard Pricing Of Events:
Private chef dinners start at $125 per person | $1500 minimum | plateware included
In home cooking classes: $115 per person | $1500 minimum | disposable dinnerware included | $20 pp to add dinnerware
Wine tasting/Sommelier service: $50 per person | 10 guest/$500 minimum for Sommelier service or to add on sommelier service |
Cheese tastings can be added for $50 per person
Minimum $1500 event applies
15. Pricing does not include: table and chair rentals, table clothes, decor, printed menu's or Sommelier service. We can refer you to a trusted rental company & designer we use all the time.
15. Finalized Event Cost Breakdown:
Listed once decided upon
- To secure the date we take a $500 non refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event. You can add on guests if needed 7-10 days before the event.
- We arrive 2 hours before the dinner. It takes us 1 hour to clean up and leave after the dinner is over.
- Dinner service is 2 hours.
- Each guest does have the same dish. If there are any dietary restrictions or allergies, we would need to know this prior to designing and confirming the menu
I look forward to cooking for you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla