Thu, Mar 28|
Location is TBD
Carol Private in Home Lesson
Private in home lesson for 12 people
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2019, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location is TBD
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Your class is Thursday the 28th from 5pm-8pm with a final head count of 12 guests. Anyone additional present will require payment of $90 each.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your class.
5. Lets discuss what major appliances you carry in your home, so I can make sure to bring any necessary items with me. Also knowing what appliances you already have will help me to design recipes around them, so you can get the best use out of what you already own!
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Other events are likely booked after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking at 5pm. I recommend asking for your guests to arrive at 4-4:30 to have time to catch up and get settled before we start at 5pm.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event or the individual who harmed themselves. We are not responsible in any way for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. The food cost payment is due the day of your event and is solely the food costs for the menu items chosen.
9. We arrive early to prepare and set up in your home so its nice and organized before we start! Please have someone home 1 hour before your class start time to let me in at 4pm.
I look forward to cooking with you and you! We are going to have a great time and you guys are going to learn so much.
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
Carol Private in Home
Please read details before booking