Time & Location
Jun 06, 2021, 3:15 PM – 3:30 PM
Newport Beach, 3434 Via Lido, Newport Beach, CA 92663, USA
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Smoked salmon: smoked salmon served with a garlic aioli & baked crostinis $5pp
Shrimp cocktail: chilled shrimp served with a homemade cocktail sauce & lemon wedges $4pp
Ahi tuna lettuce cups: fresh ahi poke tossed in a sesame sauce, sesame seeds & green onions served in butter leaf lettuce cups, topped with a spicy mayo & crispy fried onions $4pp (or you can have poke stacks in individual bowls, the main difference is that it's served on sushi rice instead of in a lettuce cup)
Steak tartare with baked crostinis: snake river farms New York steak tartare finished with truffle oil, shallots, capers & manchego cheese served with garlic baked crostinis $5pp
Fresh baked bread and a trio of infused butters: homemade, fresh milled sourdough bread served with a trio of infused butter
A ridiculously gorgeous charcuterie spread of cheeses, cured meats, fruit, dips & pickled goodies $12pp
Some crispy artichoke hearts: served with the same lemon & garlic aioli as the salmon $5pp
Total per person with additional food costs = $125 pp bringing the total to $1500! I squeezed in as much as possible from your list that I recommend, being on a boat and served at the right temp :)
1. Your event is June 6th with a drop off time of 3:15-3:30PM at Lido Marina in NB, with a final head count of 12 guests.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and all of the kitchen counter space in the kitchen must be cleared, sanitized and clean before arrival. NA
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store plated food while we prepare for your dinner service. NA
5. Please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly. I RECEIVED YOUR TEXT WITH THE PICS
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due upon booking. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
9. Service fees/gratuities are added on automatically for parties of 15 or more. If you have less than 15 guests, you can pay gratuity prior to, the day of or after the event. NA
10. We typically arrive at least 2 hours prior to your event. We stay for 2 hours after dinner is completed to clean up. This is often modified depending on the needs for your event. NA
11. Depending on the location of the event, a minimal fee will be added. NA
12. Your final head count is due 30 days prior to the event. Your final balance is also due 30 days prior to the event. Refunds are not given due to cancelation for any reason. The $500 deposit is non refundable and cannot be transfered to another date less than 30 days to the event. You can modify the date 30 days prior to the booked event date only.
13. If for any reason anything is wrong with Chef Chinchilla due sickness or an unforseen emergency, one of her trusted Chef's on staff will be preparing the dinner. This has never happened before, but due to the current climate of 2020's heath concerns we are including this as a warning in our contracts from here forward.
14. As a courtesy our pricing includes plateware and napkins
15. Pricing does not include: table and chair rentals, table clothes, decor, printed menu's or Sommelier service. We can refer you to a trusted rental company & designer we use all the time. NA
- To secure the date we take a $500 non refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to the event. You can add on guests if needed 7-10 days before the event.
I look forward to cooking for you! I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla