Sun, Aug 11|
Beth - Private In Home Cooking Class
Private in home 2.5-3 hour lesson for 6 adults
Time & Location
Aug 11, 2019, 4:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Laguna Beach, Laguna Beach, CA, USA
About the Event
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
Your menu - Artichoke Hearts, Beet & Goat Cheese & Arugula Salad, Shrimp & Crab Cakes, Chocolate Gelato
1. Your class is August 11th from 4:30PM - 7:30PM with a final head count of 6 adults. Anyone additional present for the lesson will require payment, including family members or friends. The minimum cost for the private in home lesson is $500, $300 for one person plus $80 extra for each additional person present. This includes food cost, unless prime meats, seafood, charcuterie or prime items are selected. In which case only the food cost extra is charged.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty before arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival, and any additional decor or items removed from the counter tops.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1-2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your class.
5. Please let me know what major appliances you carry in your home, so I can make sure to bring any necessary items you do not have. Also knowing what appliances you already have will help me to design recipes around them, so you can get the best use out of what you already own!
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. If you are late for some reason, the class does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. Parents of any minors attending the class MUST sign the waiver releasing Chef Chinchilla from all liability. Minors may not participate under any circumstance if the waiver has not been signed.
9. I arrive 30-40 minutes prior to the start time of class to set up. I also stay 30-40 minutes after class to help clean up. It is recommended that each person participating focuses on cleanliness and maintaining a clean environment throughout the lesson.
I look forward to cooking with you and your family! We are going to have a great time and you guys are going to learn so much.
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla