Tue, Dec 31|
Acu Focus Inc Private Chef Lunch
Private Chef Christmas Dinner for 22 guests
Time & Location
Dec 31, 2019, 4:00 AM – 5:00 AM
Chef Chinchilla, 350 Clinton Street, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, USA
About the Event
- Private Chef Dinner
- Menu Details:
- Charcuterie spread upon arrival with welcome champagne & infused water
1st course - shrimp cockail
2nd course - Fall salad - beets, goat cheese, sweet potato, raspberry vinegraitte
3rd course - Short ribs, mashed potatoes, candied carrots
4th couse - Baked brie in a puff pastry with fresh berries, honey and nuts
We will provide sparkling and still water.
Allergies chef is notified of: 1 peanut allergy
Important Reminders To Know Before Booking
Here are a couple of reminders and formalities that are important for your event:
1. Your event is December 12th from 11:30AM - 2PM with an estimated head count of 22 adults, $132 each for the 5 courses. Chef dinner service typically takes around 2 hours, so you have time to relax and enjoy your dining experience. If you prefer to change this to be faster or longer please let me know and we will modify however you like!
Pricing includes private in home chef to prepare your dinner with her sous chef & service staff. This pricing includes: plates for each course, flatware, glassware, wine glasses, and linen napkins.
2. It is required that the kitchen space be completely clean and ready upon arrival for us to prepare and cook. Please also make sure the sink and dishwasher is clean and empty prior to our arrival. Additionally the floors and counter space in the kitchen must be sanitized and clean before arrival.
3. Please make sure there is plenty of space (1-2 shelves completely empty) in your kitchen refrigerator for us to store food while we prepare for your dinner.
5. Lets discuss what major appliances you carry in your home, so I can make sure to bring any necessary items with me. Also please send me a quick few photos/video of the kitchen and dining areas we are using so I can plan accordingly :)
6. As this is an event, and the date is reserved exclusively for you, there is no refunds or transfers for cancelations. The only exception is if the event is canceled 30 days in advance and the initial deposit amount is NOT refundable. Refunds are not given if less people show up, or cancel last minute. Your final head count and remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your event. If you are late for some reason, the event does not go later and is not refunded. Other events are likely booked before or after yours so please make sure everyone is present and ready to start at the designated time of booking.
7. Any damages caused to guests is the financial and legal responsibility exclusively to whom booked the event. We are not responsible for alcohol consumption or accidents caused due to drinking.
8. The food cost will be due the day of your event, and is only the for the menu items chosen, all of which you keep. We cannot sell you the alcohol but we will make recommendations for your pairings and add them to a cart for you to pay online. We are happy to pick up the order and bring it with us for your event so you dont have to!
9. Gratuities are appreciated should you choose to, not required. An additional ticket can be added to this site in any amount you choose should you choose to do so. Cash gratuities are also welcome.
10. We typically arrive at least 2-3 hours prior to your event depending on your final head count and the space. We stay for 1-2 hours after food service is completed to clean up. Depending on your menu items selected this can vary greatly for arrival time.
I know there are so many other people you could have chosen to take care of your event, so thank you for choosing us. We are going to have a great time!
Call or text me anytime if you have any questions. 7146164434
Chef Stephanie Chinchilla
Optional gratuity after the event should you like to :)